AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: my radar box  (Read 5870 times)

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: my radar box
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2011, 01:01:24 PM »
When you click on the aviation sign button (the arrow pointing down) if you go station labels you can then select station names/id/box.

To change the map colours, click on the button next to the right arrow in the menu. This will give you the choices of map colours.

As mentioned earlier, please have a quick read through of the manual, a lot of this is covered in the manual with pictures so its easy to follow.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

nicky32

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2011, 01:33:32 PM »
ok thanx its working now just had a read through manual but still stuck on a few thing like it doesnt reconise robin hood airport and its not showing me any activity on the airport runway

bratters

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 06:31:22 AM »
ok thanx its working now just had a read through manual but still stuck on a few thing like it doesnt reconise robin hood airport and its not showing me any activity on the airport runway

Robin Hood (Doncaster) is not included in the suplied airports but can be added via download from Outlines. It's worth your while spending some time searching and reading through the forum for info and tips.

Your ability to monitor runway activity will depend of your position - remember that this is line of sight reception.