anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AirNav RadarBox 2007 - Version 1.2 (Patch Beta 2) Post 2:  (Read 105132 times)

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: AirNav RadarBox 2007 - Version 1.2 (Patch Beta 2) Post 2:
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2007, 03:01:05 PM »
Davis-

Can you confirm the firmware as Didimon has done.

Didimon-

When it stops, does the hardware disconnect, do you get a error? does it lockup the machine?
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Didimon

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2007, 03:03:53 PM »
Since I'm not running the radarbox software it's impossible to see if the hardware disconnects isn't it?

Not running the software only gives a Power led on the radarbox, no USB and no Signal......

I don't get an error (even now it's still says: Version: 1.01.0 - Update Version: 1.01.2)

Machine is fully servicable, no lock ups.....

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2007, 03:05:21 PM »
Ok, restart your pc and disconnect RadarBox. Once your pc has restarted then put it back on and then run RadarBox 2007 and tell us whether there is any changes in lights etc..
[email protected]

doro

« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2007, 03:06:49 PM »
Dear Airnav Support... As a team member of ATCbox.com I have been following this discussion with interest, Didimon an I have several machines running Airnav on different locations.

Mine at home, a clean install, has similar problems since a week, although NOTHING changed and, running without problems for 4 weeks. In advertitly my account was deativated and reactivated by Airnav. Since then the problems started. I cannot imagine a relation between the two, but still. When nothing changed here. What can cause this problem?

My network is stable. And yes, by all means I am using the right drives and I rebooted. And yes, I am getting grumpy now.

Doro

Didimon

« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2007, 03:11:06 PM »
Ok, restart your pc and disconnect RadarBox. Once your pc has restarted then put it back on and then run RadarBox 2007 and tell us whether there is any changes in lights etc..

Done.......... the radarbox is running again with USB and Signal lights flickering but the problem will be again that the software stops....

Busy all afternoon with no new things learned or to be shown...

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2007, 03:14:59 PM »
doro,

When it was running fine was that running the latest beta or using version 1?
Not sure what you mean by your account was deactivated, can you explain this?
When you say it stopped working is it that RadarBox does not get any signal?

didimon,

Our ealier post asked:
When it stops, does the hardware disconnect, do you get a error? does it lockup the machine?
[email protected]

Didimon

« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2007, 03:19:12 PM »
didimon,

Our ealier post asked:

Excuse me saying but do you read what people write?? Let me quote myself:

I don't get an error (even now it's still says: Version: 1.01.0 - Update Version: 1.01.2)

Machine is fully servicable, no lock ups.....

Like this we will never get to a solution..... :(

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2007, 03:21:22 PM »
Didimon,

I am asking about when RadarBox 2007 is running. You just mentioned it will stop "but the problem will be again that the software stops....". So we are asking how will stop?

The firmware has updated thats not the issue.
[email protected]

Didimon

« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2007, 03:22:59 PM »
Ok, sorry for the mis-communication or understanding in this one.....

The software just stops...... program terminates and all I have than is a fully servicable machine without any failure notice. Just the desktop is there and I can restart the software again by clicking the icon which is on the desktop......

doro

« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2007, 03:27:53 PM »
Airnav

When it was running fine was that running the latest beta or using version 1?

-> Latest Beta

Not sure what you mean by your account was deactivated, can you explain this?

-> Come on! The account information said 'Your account has expired' I mailed support and all has been back in place since a few days.

When you say it stopped working is it that RadarBox does not get any signal?

-> The box works, it is that the application just quits.

Ronald

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2007, 03:35:29 PM »
Didimon:

Ok, can you try playing the with your screen refresh rate in RadarBox 2007 (File -> Preferences).

Try changing the number to 4000 or even 5000 and keep the RadarBox 2007 window open if possible (i.e not minimized) and get back to us when it does the same thing as before (closing to the desktop).

Doro:

We don't know every support ticket by heart and in our memory so I am sorry if we didn't remember that. Ok, so in your case the app quits now but wasn't before. This may be hard to track down as the account request should have nothing to do with it and nothing else would have changed in the actual software. Have you installed anything recently or any new USB hardware?

Also our main server is having a few issues (for the last day or so) which should not affect the RadarBox network but it may be related to causing a few issues. We will investigate this.
[email protected]

Didimon

« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2007, 03:40:05 PM »
Didimon:

Ok, can you try playing the with your screen refresh rate in RadarBox 2007 (File -> Preferences).

Try changing the number to 4000 or even 5000 and keep the RadarBox 2007 window open if possible (i.e not minimized) and get back to us when it does the same thing as before (closing to the desktop).

Did that already lots of times..... told you before already. Played with 1000 to 10000 to see what happened but no luck...... with 1000 it ran stable for a few hours one time while with 5000 it stopped after only 2 minutes.... it's completely random it seems....

So that's again no solution.....

Like Doro says, we started very enthousiastic at this product, gave you 11 customers already but this is rather poor don't you think?

I think with a product like this, which is highly priced, you should do everything you can to come with a final working fix instead of beta testing all around which takes way too much time....

Be honoust, were you to quick with releasing this product?

Still hoping for a solution on a short term.......

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2007, 03:43:11 PM »
I do feel for you guys with the problems, but I must say that all the Beta versions of RB have worked without any problem on both of my PC's.

Keep at it, it's well worth it in the end :-)

doro

« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2007, 04:15:54 PM »
No, as I posted all correct drivers installed, correct firmware upgrade, no network issues here, no recent installs.  For ATCbox.com we only use dedicated and clean install machines. Remeber it was running properly for a few weeks, so the only thing left is following the thing that has been changed.

-> Also our main server is having a few issues (for the last day or so) which should not affect the RadarBox network but it may be related to causing a few issues. We will investigate this.

Okey, that is all I ask.

(That and an issue-free definitive version 2 of Airnav Radarbox. )
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 04:18:40 PM by doro »

davis

• RANGE
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2007, 04:24:51 PM »
hi Air Nav
i operate in 3 computer ...i have download new patch ..NOTING not work..i think 710 euro for one program that work or it does not work badly are too many. .cosa I must make? Sorry for my english...they are a lot  sad and angry