anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Why does my program revert to default whenever I restart????  (Read 1626 times)

easy551

Why does my program revert to default whenever I restart????
« on: April 29, 2015, 09:35:12 PM »
Every time I close the ANRB program and open it again, it reverts back to the default settings and I loose every one of my personalized settings!!! Frustrating isn't the word...

I have also noticed that the database also reverts to default even after a fresh update... Any help on this????

Runway 31

Re: Why does my program revert to default whenever I restart????
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 07:05:46 AM »
Where do you have RB installed on your computer. I don't understand how the d/b can revert to the one you had when you installed RB as you should only have one database on your computer.  This would suggest you have more than one instance of RB on your computer.  You will probably have installed the initial RB version to its default program files location.  Delete all traces including manual deletions and then install V5.00.72 outwith windows virtual store i.e some where like C:\Airnav

Alan
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 07:14:06 AM by Runway 31 »

EK01

Re: Why does my program revert to default whenever I restart????
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 01:36:26 PM »
easy551,

Once you have made your personalised settings and before closing down, go into Window>Record Desktop. A box will then appear asking if 'you want to save changes'. Click on 'Yes' and then close down as normal. Your personalised settings should then hopefully have been saved.

Ian