AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Just connected and no planes as yet Help  (Read 1956 times)

Sparrowhawk

Just connected and no planes as yet Help
« on: December 15, 2012, 06:18:10 PM »
Greetings all, forgive the silly questions, but I am totally new to this and have just loaded AirNav version 2007 and as there was a free upgrade to 2010 version I have this downloaded as well. My problem is that I am not online due to not being registered, where can I register, also as Norton has cleared this system would it be blocking through not recognising the new add on, hope this all makes sense....

Runway 31

Re: Just connected and no planes as yet Help
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 06:52:53 PM »
Hi Sparrowhawk and welcome,

Bottom left of Myflights and Network flights there is a tick box on bottom left of each, make sure it is ticked.
Are you on 2D or 3D.  It its 3D you will need to contact support for them to do their thing at their end.

Alan

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
Re: Just connected and no planes as yet Help
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 10:00:55 PM »
"Greetings all, forgive the silly questions" -

NO question is silly if you don't know the answer - 99.9% of us have had one or more problems over the years.

- "as Norton has cleared this system would it be blocking"

and from the title of your question - "Just connected and no planes as yet Help" - are you receiving any aircraft at all, or are you just unable to access network?
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!