anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Help please  (Read 687 times)

Northern Watch

Help please
« on: March 06, 2024, 08:24:05 PM »
My old notebook has finally failed forever.  I have an old Acer computer which is running Windows 7 64 bit.  Can I use the program and drivers from the website or will I have to use specific Windows 7 64 bit drivers.

Thanks in anticipation

Keith

Runway 31

Re: Help please
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2024, 09:40:53 PM »
Just use the ones from the website Keith

Alan

Northern Watch

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2024, 07:14:57 AM »
Thank you Alan for the quick reply.  I will give it a go in the next couple of days, thankfully I backed up mylog recently so all is not lost.

Best regards

Keith

Northern Watch

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2024, 07:21:11 PM »
Another slight problem if someone could help.  I had to buy a new computer in the end running windows 11. Downloaded programmes to install and got to the welcome page but when I put my email and password in it is saying my account is active on RadarBox 24.com and sharing is not enabled. The old computer has given up completely so no chance of it being used again.

Thanks for any advice.

Best regards

Keith

Runway 31

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2024, 06:27:33 PM »
Use the log in details you used previously with V6, you wiil find them on the sleeve of the original disk.  If you cant find that support will be able to assist I believe

Alan

Northern Watch

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2024, 02:19:16 PM »
Thanks Alan.

I had to contact support in the end as I accidentally locked myself out of my account. It was a bit confusing as the welcome window seemed to me to want an email address rather than the details on the disk sleeve, lesson learnt.  It looks as if everything went ok with the download and driver process and now I am trying to get everything back to how I had it on my old computer. Reading the manual again after all these years brings back a few issue but I used the search facility and got most of the missing solutions. One good thing I managed to get a new computer and it loads the program in seconds compared to 5 or 6 minutes.  Also, the screen size is a lot bigger so not having to reduce everything in to a 11 inch window. One tip for everyone out there, regular backups!

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards

Keith

Runway 31

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2024, 07:24:53 PM »
Yes Keith I also found that my new computer loads up nearly instantly

Regarding the back up, its also good to back up off the computer i.e. onto a stick just in case!!

Glad you are up and running again

Alan
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 07:32:30 PM by Runway 31 »