AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Airnav - Screen freezing  (Read 1997 times)

Jeremy

• Jeremy
Airnav - Screen freezing
« on: January 03, 2010, 12:20:07 PM »
I seem to have lost contact with you via email regarding the screen freezing issue. Re #62157. Have you received emails from me or am I not receiving the replies?
J.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Airnav - Screen freezing
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 01:31:31 PM »
Your probally not getting replies. We asked to you confirm you are using the latest version of the software and not any beta version.

So far since release you are the only one who has mentioned this hence we are putting it down to computer issues. If more appear we will delve deeper.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

orkney

• Database Updater Moderator
    • orkney radarbox screenshot
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 02:38:18 PM »
Hi,
We get this problem a couple of times a week but it is not too bad as we just close off radarbox and restart it and it runs fine for a while again then.

We are running the latest version 3.13 but it did it on the older version too. As we use the computer for other things it may be conflicting and making this happen.

Claire

Jeremy

• Jeremy
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 03:11:08 PM »
OK. Understood. I have replied twice since then. I sent you a result of the de-bugging program, I am using the new issue. The computer is not used for anything else at the time and it is on screen 2. It is not a huge problem for me but I just thought you would be interested as it happens everytime I sort by Altitude.
Never mind. I will just put it down to 'one of those things'!
J.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com