anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Today's the day - isn't it?  (Read 12003 times)

cray725

Re: Today's the day - isn't it?
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2009, 03:44:22 AM »
Time dilation! Patience is a virtue with time :) Anticipation is often the highlight of expectation :) We will get what we get in the end and it will be goodness, compared to other goodness! Just hang in there I guess it will arrive when it arrives.
ANRB, Acars 2.1, AirnavSuite 2004 and an SBS1e

radarspotter10

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2009, 04:04:30 AM »
Time dilation! Patience is a virtue with time :) Anticipation is often the highlight of expectation :) We will get what we get in the end and it will be goodness, compared to other goodness! Just hang in there I guess it will arrive when it arrives.
hi cray725.
i know its your first post did you not read this post first.
from airnav
On a serious side we have V3.1 beta ready with all the pending problems corrected. We are just waiting for the confirmation of the NZ/Australian users that reported the blind rectangle problem to confirm it is corrected. It is early morning there so in a few hours we may have some news.

This new version has a "few great features" added that will make everyone amazed. :-)
have a good night from pat at work.

gleff

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2009, 04:14:37 AM »
hi cray725.
from airnav
On a serious side we have V3.1 beta ready with all the pending problems corrected. We are just waiting for the confirmation of the NZ/Australian users that reported the blind rectangle problem to confirm it is corrected. It is early morning there so in a few hours we may have some news.

This new version has a "few great features" added that will make everyone amazed. :-)

Early morning???   I'm in Sydney and it's 3:12pm LOL.  NZ is even further ahead. 

Having said that.. looking forward to the announcement.    Hopefully it will be this weekend sometime.

Edit:  Ok.. just realised you were quoting Airnav from the other day.  ignore my comments about the time LOL.
http://www.flighttracker.gleff.com - based in Sydney, Australia

radarspotter10

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2009, 04:18:59 AM »
hi cray725.
from airnav

Early morning???   I'm in Sydney and it's 3:12pm LOL.  NZ is even further ahead. 

Having said that.. looking forward to the announcement.    Hopefully it will be this weekend sometime.

Edit:  Ok.. just realised you were quoting Airnav from the other day.  ignore my comments about the time LOL.
hi.
your wide awake and i am half asleep,  3:12pm v 03.12am
from pat

eggplant

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2010, 11:14:22 PM »
Patience, if we delay its only for your benefit oh and yes Lucas will get found out.

Airnav,

Nigh on two months have passed since your post, and Lucas still hasn't been found out yet. Do you still think he will ?

Thanks

John
Everything about Airnav is fantastic. Airnav can do no wrong. Airnav is perfect. Airnav is divine.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2010, 11:22:53 PM »
We are sure, secrets don't stay secret in Eastenders.

Regarding 3D, testing is ongoing and when we have more news we will post on the fourm first.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

itestoo

• Radarvirtuel
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2010, 11:26:02 PM »
MLAT his the next step for all
Regards

Laurent
LFRN
www.radarvirtuel.com

eggplant

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2010, 11:36:26 PM »
We are sure, secrets don't stay secret in Eastenders.

Regarding 3D, testing is ongoing and when we have more news we will post on the fourm first.

Thanks for the quick reply Airnav.

Cheers
Everything about Airnav is fantastic. Airnav can do no wrong. Airnav is perfect. Airnav is divine.

jannuh

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2010, 05:32:42 AM »
MLAT his the next step for all
Regards

Laurent
LFRN
www.radarvirtuel.com
Mlat is not possible with the RB, not with this hardware AFAIK

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2010, 09:27:45 AM »
But might it be available in the future?  That would really be nice :-)

viking9

• Aircraft Photography
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2010, 12:07:47 PM »
Quote from: jannuh link=topic=3842.msg42094#msg42094
Mlat is not possible with the RB, not with this hardware AFAIK

Not true. You do not need ANY hardware to run mlat and track non-positional aircraft in PlanePlotter. You do need an SBS-1 to be a Ground Station, but not to be a Master User.

It's just nice to be able to share your aircraft data on the PP network with others which of course you can do with a RadarBox.

Tom
Tom
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk UK
15 miles SE of EGUN
32 miles SE of MAM > DIKAS track
http://www.viking9.co.uk

Fenris

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2010, 01:15:21 PM »
But might it be available in the future?  That would really be nice :-)

Would need hardware timing, that would require it to be done in the RB box, you can't do it with the bit->byte stream being passed across the USB connection.