anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What happened to the Vista64 signed driver?  (Read 3981 times)

Dazzlercee

What happened to the Vista64 signed driver?
« on: June 22, 2009, 04:53:58 PM »
Hi,

I read a while back that the Vista64 driver would be ready in "about a week".  I was hoping it would be supplied with version 3.0, but I am still getting the unsigned driver error.

Have I missed something or has it been delayed?

TIA Daz

savagegrave

Re: What happened to the Vista64 signed driver?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 05:01:18 PM »
AFter a whole day in total lost to looking for help and assistance, i can safely say dont bother worrying about it mate.

To be honest it looks and sounds good from what ive seen, however there is alot of "mis-info"

Im still hunting down the "updated" driver as 2009 seems not to have it, I have gone through my hard drive all day to no avail.  Have tried using usb and ethernet with usb adapters on the end and hey guess what, no joy.

So after throwing my radar box in the bin and calling it a night while i work out a way to get over the loss of alot of money, i wish you luck in someone ever getting back to you with a 64bit driver.

Fenris

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 05:03:42 PM »
Hi,

I read a while back that the Vista64 driver would be ready in "about a week".  I was hoping it would be supplied with version 3.0, but I am still getting the unsigned driver error.

TIA Daz

If you use EasyBCD from NeoSmart it allows you to set Vista64 up to work with unsigned drivers, just install them once you have rebooted in this mode.

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 05:17:53 PM »
After several testing days we sent yesterday the Driver Certification Data to Microsoft so hopefully we will have good news soon.

Dazzlercee

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 05:27:06 PM »
Hi,

TIA Daz

If you use EasyBCD from NeoSmart it allows you to set Vista64 up to work with unsigned drivers, just install them once you have rebooted in this mode.

I thought this had been disabled in Vista SP1 onwards (currently running SP2).

Daz

Fenris

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 05:32:03 PM »
Hi,

TIA Daz

I thought this had been disabled in Vista SP1 onwards (currently running SP2).

Daz

Well since I don't have Vista64 I don't know, but thought you might not be aware of the ability to do it.