anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Radar box screen freeze  (Read 2648 times)

Canonjohns40D

Radar box screen freeze
« on: January 27, 2009, 11:07:45 PM »
HI Folks

This afternoon while I was at work one of my girls was looking at the radarbox, Im delighted the two older ones are showing some interest. She saw the Local P.S.N.I. helicopter and clicked on the image to see it's picture. The system froze and she was a little worried it was something she had done. She phoned me and we reset the system and it worked fine. Why do I mention this. Well, this is the second time when the helicopter has been airborne in the local area that the Radarbox has frozen. I just wonder if it is a coincidence or is some sort of jamming device in use, any thoughts.

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Radar box screen freeze
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 11:23:55 PM »
Did it freeze the whole machine as that shouldn't happen?

If she clicked the photo it would have started Internet explorer or your default browser to go the picture.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Canonjohns40D

Re: Radar box screen freeze
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 11:50:05 PM »
I wasn't here but it seems the whole screen froze after the picture uploaded. I had to get her to right click on Radarbox at the bottom of the screen then click close. When she did this the desktop appeared as usual and I got her to reload Airnav. It has run without incident since logging around 160 aircraft.

When this happend before I was using the system and carried out the same procedure to enter back into Airnav. Thanks for taking an interest.

I should add the only light on the radarbox was the yellow power one, no flashing blue or white at all.

John
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:52:39 PM by Canonjohns40D »
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.