anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Strange logos issue  (Read 3174 times)

testmonkey

Strange logos issue
« on: August 23, 2008, 08:40:11 PM »
Hi all, just noticed something strange happening with my logos. All of a sudden beyond a certain alphabetic stage they stop appearing. Just checked the network flights and they are the same.

Last one I've got that currently shows is THY and the first one I should have which is not showing is TOM. They are all in the logos directory, open in other apps etc. but just aren't showing up in RB. They were okay as I remember TOM being visible earlier in the day (have stopped RB since but not edited any logos). I've tried stopping and restarting RB but the same thing is still happening. I'm running a full v2.0 install.

Anyone noticed anything similar?
testmonkey
--------------------------------------------
RB - MVT9000 - UBC30XLT (for acars)

Roadrunner

• Aviation enthusiast since school visit to Heathrow
Re: Strange logos issue
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 09:45:04 AM »
Try checking if the folder and/or any of the files from TOM onwards are read only, or there is something wrong with that file specifically. I  remember having a similar problem with SBS1 an making the files open rather than read only fixed it.

Mike

testmonkey

Re: Strange logos issue
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 02:15:36 PM »
Try checking if the folder and/or any of the files from TOM onwards are read only

Checked that Mike and they're not read only. Done a reboot of the PC and they are all displaying again.

Thanks anyway.
testmonkey
--------------------------------------------
RB - MVT9000 - UBC30XLT (for acars)