AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Another mix up  (Read 3382 times)

Wayne

Another mix up
« on: June 10, 2008, 06:44:31 PM »
Hi

Here's another SAS/Air Baltic mix up - maybe it's right but it seems a bit strange to me.

I just saw SAS2536 displaying a Mode-S code of 502C2F. My flights displayed the SAS logo, which it would due to the flight crew input, and the registration YL-BBE. GAS decodes the Mode-S to YL-BBE too and the entry in the database table aircraft agrees with this.

Maybe SAS are using this aircraft or has something got a bit mixed up along the way ? Anyone any ideas ?

Cheers
Wayne

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Another mix up
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 07:10:26 PM »
Latest pic of YL-BBE in March shows it as Air Baltic, however it could be on lease now to SAS or maybe the pilot of that flight really wants to fly for SAS :)
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

John Hargreaves

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 11:32:41 PM »
SAS are using various other carriers to cover the shortfall caused by the removal of the Dash 8s. They include CSA, Air Baltic and Luxair. Whilst on the subject of Air Baltic -  why does their logo pop up on CNO (SAS Norge) flights? Can this be easily rectified?

Thanks,

John H.

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 11:44:09 PM »
Hi John - it has been noted and rectified - see this message: www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=682.15

Download the two logos, put them in the logos folder- replacing existing logos, restart RB, and all will be well!

Rod
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 11:48:46 PM by RodBearden »
Rod