Trouble Installing RB Feeder ~

Started by DaleFahrney, February 16, 2024, 12:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DaleFahrney

Hello All ~ Looking for a helping hand. 

I have a Raspberry 5 ~ running OS 4 32 bit (no desktop)

I set it up ~ following the instructions get to the install RB Feeder section and it looks like it downloads everything and then reports ~ Don't know how to install for a distribution named 

Any help would be appreciated.... 

Runway 31

Pi5 uses Bookworm I believe, there is no feeder yet from Airnav for it yet, you need to compile your own, see this thread for instructions https://forum.radarbox24.com/index.php?topic=107991.0

Alan

DaleFahrney

Thank You ~ I was able to get it all up and running ~ I switched to a pi 4b and it worked like a champ.  I'm now feeding ... 

Thanks Again

Runway 31