anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Network down  (Read 5338 times)

AirNav 3D Development

• AirNav Systems
Re: Network down
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2012, 09:28:19 PM »
Friends,

I cleared out history, cahes and cookies. I retried without success. Chrome and IE9 spent a lot of seconds waiting to connect but instead of it, continuing to show the message Erro 118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): O tempo limite da operação foi atingido.

A few days ago we moved to the beta site to a server located in Europe rather than in the USA where it was located before. There may be a DNS issue that is causing your connection to try to connect to the old server. Can you try these URLs and see if you get the same ERR_CONNECTION_TIMEOUT error?

https://europe1.radarbox24.com/VLypwHDPQN/
https://us1.radarbox24.com/VLypwHDPQN/

Note, the site will be hit-and-miss for the next  few days while I work on some major back-end changes so it may look broken at times.

AirNav 3D Development

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2012, 09:33:12 PM »
Also, if you have problems, try viewing your browser "console"

(Chrome--Tools->Developer Tools, Firefox--Control+Shift+J, IE -- F12 and then "Console" tab)

I have a lot of debug info going to the console and if there are errors, there should be error messages visible (usually in red font). Please let me know of any errors you encounter as this helps in debugging.

daniales

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2012, 03:31:55 AM »
Now, the US link is working for me.
Dani Glikmanas

Sao Paulo - Brazil

Runway 31

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2012, 10:03:38 AM »
Dev,

On trying both the above links in IE9 I get access OK but he page is still the same cluttered mess that does nothing as per the picture provided on page 1.   Everything is working OK on Chrome except that there is a red line through https. and  there is a red cross though the padlock.

Alan
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 10:06:57 AM by Runway 31 »

AirNav 3D Development

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2012, 03:45:38 PM »
Dev,

On trying both the above links in IE9 I get access OK but he page is still the same cluttered mess that does nothing as per the picture provided on page 1.   Everything is working OK on Chrome except that there is a red line through https. and  there is a red cross though the padlock.

Alan

It seems that your IE is not loading the JavaScript correctly. Can you verify that you have fully deleted your IE browser cache?

IE -- Settings icon (upper right-hand corner) -> Internet Options -> "Browser History"-> "Delete" button

Then make sure "Temporary Internet Files" and "Cookies" checkboxes are selected and click "Delete". You may have an older cached JavaScript file that is causing it not to load correctly. Please let me know if that doesn't fix the IE problem.

Runway 31

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2012, 04:30:58 PM »
Did as you advised and still the same when clicking on both links.  BTW it doesnt like the Security Certificate and get the following message when i click the links - The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address

Alan

AirNav 3D Development

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2012, 04:44:07 PM »
If you use either of the two links above (us1.radarbox24.com or europe1.radarbox24.com) you will get the certificate error. Both server will eventually alias to "www.radarbox24.com" which is what the certificate is valid for. If you use www.radarbox24.com you will not get the certificate error.

Runway 31

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2012, 04:53:53 PM »
http://www.radarbox24.com/ is unavailable but no error

Alan

AirNav 3D Development

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2012, 05:24:29 PM »
Sorry, I forgot to mention you will need that random string on the end to access the beta:

https://www.radarbox24.com/VLypwHDPQN/

Runway 31

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2012, 05:40:05 PM »
The correct scrren comes up for a fraction of a second then gets over written by the junk

Alan

AirNav 3D Development

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2012, 05:59:29 PM »
The correct scrren comes up for a fraction of a second then gets over written by the junk

Alan

Alan,

Would you try to hit F12 in your IE while the junk is visible (to open the developer tools). Then click on the "Console" tab in the developer tools window. Once the console is visible, refresh the Radarbox24 webpage. If you see any error messages in the console, could you please send those to me?

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2012, 06:36:48 PM »
I got it working in IE9 by doing a hard refresh - CTRL-F5  Although I do briefly see an "Invalid Token" message, but that clears and then works okay.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 06:39:05 PM by tarbat »

orkney

• Database Updater Moderator
    • orkney radarbox screenshot
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2012, 10:15:50 PM »

Runway 31

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2012, 08:18:03 AM »
Dev,

Did what you advised and the console read out showed me the problem.  The first line showed that for some reason I had the Radarbox24 screen on compatability mode.  I have clicked the compatability mode again and it is now displaying correctly with everything back to the way it should be.

Alan

AirNav 3D Development

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2012, 03:16:22 PM »
Dev,

Did what you advised and the console read out showed me the problem.  The first line showed that for some reason I had the Radarbox24 screen on compatability mode.  I have clicked the compatability mode again and it is now displaying correctly with everything back to the way it should be.

Alan

Alan -- That's great news its working again. Thank you for noting that it was the "compatibility mode" that was causing this problem. I will try to add a software check to see if this is on and display a warning message for other users.