AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: no aircraft list  (Read 2913 times)

besty

• County Durham, Land of the Prince Bishops
no aircraft list
« on: August 24, 2008, 08:22:27 AM »
I've just done a quick filter for American Airlines and when I've gone back to show all the listing is blank. Aircraft showing on the map but can't get anything to show on the list, checked both show all boxes just in case it was a filter but still nothing. Nothing from the network either says it's connected but 0 aircaft, message says network flight data successfully updated, map showing network data though. Using Version 2 full install only radarbox and icom radio working on pc and now forum to ask this question.
local
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3238/2792149872_4ca2f5dc16_b.jpg

network
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3151/2791303083_b32a63c6b6_b.jpg

Just turned off radarbox and trying to see if that stops trouble...... hopefully. Seems to have done the job but why?? anyone else had trouble?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 08:42:13 AM by besty8 »

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
Re: no aircraft list
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 09:02:53 AM »
I've seen something similar, and found that turning OFF "Get Flights from Radarbox Network", and then turning it back ON again got everything back in sync.  I always use a filter on network traffic (Dist<200), so haven't seen this happen lately.

Seems more likely to happen if you turn the filter on or off just when the it's retrieving the network data.

besty

• County Durham, Land of the Prince Bishops
Re: no aircraft list
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 09:48:30 AM »
I didn't have the network flights turned on until this happened, then I thought I'd just check to see whether they were working. All seems ok just a bit strange never had any trouble before.
I was having trouble with the network flights showing on the list after I'd turned it off, ended up turning off hardware connection then network and starting hardware again to stop network flights showing even though the box wasn't ticked.