anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sight Lines  (Read 4195 times)

Paulc

Sight Lines
« on: June 17, 2008, 08:40:48 PM »
How can these be turned off ? Using the clear button in preferences does not seem to do much as they come back almost immediately.

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: Sight Lines
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 08:51:05 PM »
If you mean the polar diagram, use Map | Polar Diagram to switch it off - or you can use the button on the main menu bar just up and to the left of the Destination label - looks like a yellow star on a black background.

All the clear button does is clear it so you can start again.  As soon as an aircraft is detected, a new polar diagram will start to build up.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 09:14:14 PM »
You might be talking about the vector lines which are infront of the aircraft. To turn them off go to Prefences and untick 'Draw patch vector'
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Paulc

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 09:23:28 PM »
Many thanks - all gone - must have pressed it during a bit of 'tinkering'

One other thing I have noticed - the altitude column is not quite wide enough to show all the figures? when it is on the rhs of the table - display ok if another item selected
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 09:32:23 PM by Paulc »

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 08:32:03 AM »
Paulc,

Sometimes the columns in the aircraft list table can be truncated if you are only showing a few columns.  If you tick the "Squawk" box in preferences - Grid Visible Cloumns, then you will have the full width altitude column and the squawk.

Paulc

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 08:40:38 AM »
Allocator,

thanks for that - I have added a tick to another box after the altitude and both now display in full.

Having only had the box for a few days it is an impressive bit of kit, even a friend of mine who has an sbs box was impressed and that was before I had made a few changes. The real plus from my point of view is its size which makes it much more portable. Am really impressed with how easy it was to download and install outlines