AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com > AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com Discussion

Help Please

(1/2) > >>

spanman:
Hi Guys,
             I'm currently setting up a working ANRB at the Manchester Airport Viewing centre . The lap top  is running on Vista basic. ANRB  2008 will work perfectly well with an internet connection but if I start the programme without internet everything flashes as it should but nothing at all is picked up within my flights.Tried starting with a connection and then disconnecting but as soon as as I do this all flights TIMEOUT. Any help please as I want to be able to sell lots !! Cheers,
                                       Mark

Airmad:
Hi mark look at small plug on antenna lead and see if centre pin is showing. if not
push on lead and make it come forward thats the best i can tell you. hope this helps tony.

AirNav Support:
Being on the internet or not should not affect your flights picked by your antenna.

Confirm when you connected to the net you are showing flights in your MyFlights list?

spanman:
Thanks for the reply ,When not connected to the internet I'm getting nothing at all in my flights,with all indications saying I should. When connected I'm picking ALL up no problem at all.

Roadrunner:
Is your aerial being affected by interference from the airport ? Does the unit work on the aerial when away from the location.

Also, and not wishing to appear to teach you to suck eggs - have you got the "Process hardware flights" ticked ? :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version