anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: aircraft colors  (Read 5174 times)

wheeler

aircraft colors
« on: May 14, 2008, 06:44:27 PM »
can someone please tell me what page in the manual does it tell you what the colors of the different aircraft on the screen because i be blowed if i can find it i know i have seen it somewhere will have to go to specsavers again
cheers wheeler

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: aircraft colors
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 06:48:34 PM »
Select the colour scheme you want from the drop-down menu on the menu bar (just below HELP)

Go to File | Preferences | Map Colors

Here you will see exactly what the different colours mean.  It's not in the manual as it depends which colour scheme you are using.  You can edit all the colours anyway, so there is no "standard"

wheeler

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 09:47:56 PM »
Not very good at explaining when you see on the screen some red some blue some green ??
what do it mean
wheeler

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 09:59:28 PM »
If you haven't made any changes, and you are using the "Real Radar" colour scheme, this is the bit in the File | Preferences | Map Colors that you need to look at:

This tells you exactly what the colours mean:

Blue - level
Red - climbing
Green - descending

and so on.

If you select another colour scheme, you will see that these also change when you look at File | Preferences | Map Colors

All my aircraft are green, as that's what I'm used to using a real radar screen.  I use the "+" and "-" next to the level readout to see if the aircraft is going up, down or is level.  You can set whatever colours you like and "Export" (Save) them for use next time.

Below: I have no problem knowing what the colours mean, if it's green it's an aircraft :-)

« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 10:06:01 PM by Allocator »