AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com > AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com Discussion

Photo not available

(1/11) > >>

belgianguy:
Hi,
I'm new in using the Radarbox.
Didn't find the answer here in the forum.

I selected the option to just show one photo of each aircraft that is visible on the screen.
For some aircraft i get a photo but for most flights I get the message "Photo not available".

If I go to airliners.net and do a search for most of those aircraft, there are plenty of photo's available. Am I doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Allocator:

--- Quote from: belgianguy on May 10, 2008, 02:23:56 PM ---Hi,
I'm new in using the Radarbox.
Didn't find the answer here in the forum.

I selected the option to just show one photo of each aircraft that is visible on the screen.
For some aircraft i get a photo but for most flights I get the message "Photo not available".

If I go to airliners.net and do a search for most of those aircraft, there are plenty of photo's available. Am I doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance.

--- End quote ---

What version of RadarBox are you running - See "About" for software and firmware versions.

belgianguy:
I'm using the latest version: ANRB15
Software version date: 2008/03/19  03:55
Firmware version: 1.01.2

When the message "Photo not available" is show and I move the mouse over this message, I get the message that the photo is copyrighted, but the photo is not visible.
If I click on the message, the site of airliners.net shows a picture of the aircraft.

Allocator:
OK, RadarBox V1.5 overcame the problems that some of the earlier version had regarding photo downloads.  I'm not sure why you are having this problem, as it works just fine for me. Just to confirm:

- You do have the "Download Aircraft Photo" ticked in File | Preferences | Radarbox?

- You have unticked "Download 2 Photos for each aircraft" in the same Preferences section?

- Are you receiving Network traffic OK, to show that you haven't got a firewall blocking the autotpopulate function of RadarBox?

- Look at the bottom right of the RadarBox window, do you see a number counting down and "Processing Photo/Info Request"?

- If you click on an aircraft in the aircraft list that has no registration, does the autopopulate fill in the details after a few seconds?

If the answer to all these questions is yes, then I'm not sure what the problem is.

AirNav Support:
The photos do come from our servers. Today our servers are been feeling a bit funny so it may just be that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version