AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: No aircraft showing on any map  (Read 3283 times)

TGA388

No aircraft showing on any map
« on: August 12, 2016, 09:54:02 PM »
After a reboot of my Windows 10 PC tonight, for some reason the radarbox program stopped displaying any planes on the map. I am located about 20 miles SW of LHR and have been monitoring planes all evening, until the PC reboot.

I have tried doing a disable forced driver reboot, necessary after a Win 10 updates, but still nothing. I have tried the box on my laptop, which is also Win 10 and all is okay there, so that eliminates the box being faulty, I have also tried re-installing the ANRB software, again no planes showing.

Any ideas anybody?

TGA388

Re: No aircraft showing on any map
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 10:40:21 PM »
Further to my original post, one additional thing to mention is clicking on an  aircaft showing a position icon produces an error report to show, which describes a problem has occured with reporting something, but not being technically minded, I dont have a clue what to make of this.

If I can get a screen shot Iwill post it here.

Regards, Dave.

Edit. Sods law dictates that since mentioning that the error report appears, now when I click on an aircraft in the list no error reoprt appears, and nothing happens at all. WEIRD
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 10:53:13 PM by TGA388 »

TGA388

Re: No aircraft showing on any map
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 06:27:36 AM »
Problem solved, having done a clean install of the software, i.e. delete the old folder in C drive and installed to a new folder, the problem has gone away.

I hope this is of help to anyone else who suffers from loss of plotting aircraft.

Best regards, Dave.