AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com > AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com Discussion

Centered Position

(1/3) > >>

wheeler:
Hi all
This is my first post and i have a small problem when i put my map in for the island of guernsey channel islands,i put the 4 digitcode in for the local airport, i have put my lat long in correctly but when i center the map on home the center goes to the home position but at the top of the screen it says CENTERED AT ATLANTIC OCEAN UNLESS THE ISLAND HAS FLOATED TO THE ATLANTC or there is something i might have not done.
please help otherwise great bit of kit

AirNav Support:
Whats the long and lat you are entering. You don't need to give us exact values?

Airmad:

--- Quote from: wheeler on April 28, 2008, 06:23:10 PM ---Hi all
This is my first post and i have a small problem when i put my map in for the island of guernsey channel islands,i put the 4 digitcode in for the local airport, i have put my lat long in correctly but when i center the map on home the center goes to the home position but at the top of the screen it says CENTERED AT ATLANTIC OCEAN UNLESS THE ISLAND HAS FLOATED TO THE ATLANTC or there is something i might have not done.
please help otherwise great bit of kit

--- End quote ---
If i put my lat & long in it make me about 18 miles south of my home.
I find it better to point to your location on map and save as home. hope this helps

AirNav Support:
That should not be case, whats probally happening is that you are not entering the values in decimal format.

Airmad:

--- Quote from: AirNav Support on April 28, 2008, 08:14:38 PM ---That should not be case, whats probally happening is that you are not entering the values in decimal format.

--- End quote ---
Can you please give me a correct format example, for 52 43.2 north & 01 06.7 west and i will see if it works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version