anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: usb drivers.  (Read 3658 times)

oldun666

usb drivers.
« on: August 27, 2015, 04:46:01 PM »
hi folk's i have just installed  my 7.2 airnav r/b to another pc which i got just for the program, no prob installing at all also installed 64 bit drivers, but it wont accept, it keeps saying no drivers found for program, iv'e tried all ways to get it to work, but no joy it works ok on my other pc any idea's please , thanks  jeff. ps, i have downloaded to a different folder than the standard one.

oldun666

Re: usb drivers.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 04:49:18 PM »
this is what it say's in my dev manager.
Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52) thank's again  jeff.

Runway 31

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 05:04:40 PM »
Jeff, what version of Windows is on the computer?

Alan

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 05:23:16 PM »
Hi Jeff,
I had similar problems with Win 8.1, but eventually got working again using the procedure as at Replies 6 & 8 - http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=8337.msg112481#msg112481   -  could be worth a try?
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

oldun666

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 08:20:02 AM »
hi again Alan & John, version 64 bit alan, ive d/loaded the file but still no good, thank's john i will have alook at that 73.

Runway 31

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 08:34:53 AM »
Yes Jeff,  I know its 64bit but is it Window7,8 or even 10.  The 64bit drivers file is zipped, have you unzipped it and installed it from the location you unzipped it to.

Alan

oldun666

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 04:41:25 PM »
Hi  Alan, sorry its win 7, but i have fixed it now thank's, this is a page just incase it may help somebody.
SolutionMicrosoft enforces a “Digital Signature Requirement” on all users of 64 bit version of Windows 7 and Vista. If you try to use any product driver that was not certified by Microsoft, you can still install it but Windows 7 - 64 bit won’t let you run the driver.

There are two ways to disable it:

Method 1.

Go to Start Menu and type "cmd.exe" in the Search Bar and press <Enter>. (Remember you must be logged on as Administrator)

OR you can go to "All Programs", then "Accessories", right-click on "Command Prompt" and choose "Run as administrator".

1. Now type the following and press <Enter> after each line:

bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS

bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON

2. Restart your computer

3. This will disable your Windows 7 driver signing.

If this did NOT work for you, here is another way to disable Windows 7 driver signing.

Method 2.

1. During boot-up, continuously press <F8> to get to Advanced Boot Options. Note: On some systems, you need to first press <F2> to go into Boot Menu, then press <F8> to reach Advanced Boot Options.

2. When the menu appears, use the DOWN arrow key to scroll to “Disable Driver Signature Enforcement.”

3. Press <Enter>.

4. Continue the boot process.

5. After your computer has completed the boot process, please install the drivers per the included instructions.       73 jeff.

Runway 31

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2015, 05:26:45 PM »
Glad you have managed it.

However that's not normally needed with Windows 7 Jeff.  Its usually straight forward through Start/Devices and Printers/Radarbox/Properties/Hardware/Properties/Change Settings/Update Driver/Browse my Computer and direct it to the folder you had unzipped the drives to/Next and the drivers should install.

Alan

oldun666

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2015, 10:15:08 AM »
ok Alan all noted hi hi, got there in the end, thank's again, 73