AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com > AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com Discussion

RB stopped receiving signals

(1/2) > >>

Navman:
My RB has stopped receiving signals, the blue USB LED is flashing but only an occasional flash from the white signal LED. It works ok on Network flights but when I turn off the network nothing.

I have had the unit since January 08 working well with the antenna in the attic no problems. Last Saturday I installed a new antenna on the chimney and it worked all over the weekend with excellent range using a Sandpiper antenna and Westflex cable with a short flexible cable connecting the Westflex to the RB SMA socket

Switched on today (Monday afternoon) no signals. Tried the antenna in the attic and the supplied mag mount antenna with no signals received.

Any suggestions please

Navman

AirNav Support:
Doesn't seem like a concidence that it occured after the antenna change. Could be some thunderstorms around.

Best way is to contact support and we can send you details on a RTB.

Airmad:

--- Quote from: Navman on April 21, 2008, 06:28:08 PM ---My RB has stopped receiving signals, the blue USB LED is flashing but only an occasional flash from the white signal LED. It works ok on Network flights but when I turn off the network nothing.
Look at Silly Plug
I have had the unit since January 08 working well with the antenna in the attic no problems. Last Saturday I installed a new antenna on the chimney and it worked all over the weekend with excellent range using a Sandpiper antenna and Westflex cable with a short flexible cable connecting the Westflex to the RB SMA socket

Switched on today (Monday afternoon) no signals. Tried the antenna in the attic and the supplied mag mount antenna with no signals received.

Any suggestions please

Navman

--- End quote ---

Allocator:
Airmad,

I see the quote, but no message from you :-)

Airmad:

--- Quote from: Allocator on April 22, 2008, 07:59:29 AM ---Airmad,

I see the quote, but no message from you :-)

--- End quote ---
look at centre pin on sma plug. mine sometimes pulls back. best thing to do push hard on lead the make pin move Forward. hope this helps

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version