anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New Windows Software Version  (Read 36642 times)

acars45

Re: New Windows Software Version
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2014, 01:18:41 AM »
Good evening a big thank you all working
Paul

neroon79

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2014, 06:13:42 AM »
Hi Paul, that tells me (us) that it finally worked for you. Glad to hear.

Airnav has uploaded a new installer with the MSVCR100.dll included. Therefore from now on it should work for everyone. Please tell if not.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

shouriken

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2014, 06:42:02 PM »
Since I updated to 5.00.72, the log is sent only to the first email address set in "Recipients (comma separated)" in "MyLog/Reporter/Send by mail" section.
Liviu
A.net JetPhotos.Net
RadarBox
2xRTL USB + Franklin+Collinear antenna + PlanePlotter

Runway 31

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2014, 07:13:18 PM »
I will advise Airnav Liviu

I am surprised this hasn't been reported previously, anyone else having the same problem?

Alan
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 07:16:38 PM by Runway 31 »

neroon79

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2014, 05:53:07 AM »
Hi Alan, Yes I have the Problem if I send my Logs via Ainav server. I've tested this during the scrambled mail if sent from v5.00.071 problem. but forgot to post it. Sorry for that. I think, that we had this in an earlier version, but there was sending via own mail account affected.

If sending via own mail accountis used, the mail (Alert and Log) is send to both mail addresses. So it could be a problem at airnavs end.

Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

HW:
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2014, 08:36:10 AM »
Noted Ingo, will pass on this further info

Alan

Undertaker

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2014, 04:41:32 PM »
Have downloaded .072 upgrade to replace my .071 but the My Log populate log still has 5 aircraft updated, with the .071 version these would have disappeared but they remain when I populate

The Database for the aircraft is 225027 after having updated this just now

Do I need to download anything to correct this ? [ie MyLog problem ?]

Tony

Runway 31

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2014, 05:01:20 PM »
Tony,

The populate function didn't work correctly  in 71 it was only corrected in 72. 

What do you mean they remain do you mean the populate function state there are 5 aircraft to be updated, even after your 5 unknown have populated, or do you mean they didn't populate. 

The database update available this morning gave the figure of 225027, can you advise which were the 5 unknowns you picked up today please as if you mean they didn't populate they may not be in the database. 

Sometime it takes more than on run of the populate function to get them all in.  Also populate only populates for the myview view you are in at the time ie today, if it is outwith that view ie, You noted the unknown in the last month but are in mylog for today it will not populate but it will show as unknown when you try to populate.  It may well be there are 5 unknowns in your mylog outwith the view you were in at the time and they are still unknowns.  Try running reporter for other view and if there unknowns in that view they will show at the top of the report.

Alan
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 05:34:50 PM by Runway 31 »

neroon79

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2014, 06:10:18 PM »
In addition to Alans posting:

Summary of resons why unknowns aren't populated during a populate cycle started from MyLog Menu:

1. unknown isn't in db because of the fact that currently no details of the airframe are available. (cure: time; sooner or later one will Mk1EB it and someone like me will find the detaails and post it in db update request thread and the updaters will add it)

2. unknown isn't in the db because the unknown isn't an unknown but a received corrupted datapackage. (no cure)

3. Human related 1: details were posted but the updaters have forgotten to enter them (from time to time, cure: inform updaters in db update request thread)

4. Human related 2: details were incorrectly entered in the database by updaters (rare, cure: inform updaters in db update request thread)

5. Human related 3: details were correctly entered by updater but not sent (confirmed) to db (rare, cure: inform updaters in db update request thread)

6. Technical issues: details weree added correctly and sent to db, but somehow date gets lost (rare, cure: inform updaters in db update request thread)

7. Unknown(s) to be populated wasn't received in the time span currently shown in MyLog grid. (cure: choose all time and run a populate cycle at least two or three times. Warning: populate cycles can take several hours alternative: perform a database update download (db menu) and run all time populate after new db is applied. This will update the MyLog database)

To get the by now populated unknowns out of the report it is necessary to generate the report again.

Ingo
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 06:15:30 PM by neroon79 »
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

HW:
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Undertaker

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2014, 06:26:10 PM »
Is says 5 aircraft have been updated in My Log [of 901 aircraft logged today] when populate is used [If is use the one hour slot it says 1 aircraft has been updated but when I enter All Time out of the 16696 aircraft 505 have been updated] so I guess that these have been misread or just not in the DB

Not sure how to find out which aircraft have not been populated though

The latest aircraft DB is 225027 with 5Y-CYB  being the last entry along with a couple RNZAF Texans which were also the last entries about 10 days ago

Tony

Undertaker

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2014, 06:33:33 PM »
Just did the reporter function and it came up with 4CA7AD as not known at 1609Z if that means anything ?

TT

Runway 31

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2014, 06:43:06 PM »
Tony

Don't go with the last aircraft in the database being the last aircraft entered, it isn't.  The database you have includes aircraft entered, or amended yesterday and each of the previous days.  It will not include aircraft deleted during the period of time since the last update was performed.

Regarding the 505 and other numbers, this is your mylog being updated not the database, 2 entirely different things.

Also if you run reporter the unknowns are at the top of the report.  These unknowns are not be in the database and may be aircraft hex codes which are in the database but the other data is unknown or they may simply be decoding error, corrupt packets etc and don't correspond to any aircraft.

4CA7AD is an unknown probably a corrupt packet as it isn't allocated but may be a miscode.  Corrupt packets are evidenced by few messages  ie.2, no callsign details in mylog and usually no squawk when you see them on the grid.

From the evidence you have given I would suggest there is nothing wrong.

Alan
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 06:46:51 PM by Runway 31 »

Undertaker

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2014, 06:51:37 PM »
Thanks Alan for that

Cheers
Tony

neroon79

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2014, 06:57:20 PM »
Hi Alan,

do you exactly know, what the number shown at the beginning of the update cycle means?

Regardless the exact number that is shown at the beginning of thr first populate cycle it is always reduced by the number of populated airframes at the beginning of a second populate cycle. E.g.: 1st cyle 469, 4 new entries in nav database after 1st cycle. 465 is shown at the beginning of 2nd populate cycle. It is regardless when and how many times the airframe was received during the timespan and how many populate cycles were ran in between.

Is it possible, that the number shows the count of airframes without details of the currently displayed time span in MyLog grid? If that is the case the text is misleading and should be changed.

Ingo

« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 07:00:48 PM by neroon79 »
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

HW:
AirSpy mini @RPi3