AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Missing Aircraft Pictures  (Read 2176 times)

Duncandx

Missing Aircraft Pictures
« on: August 25, 2014, 12:51:15 PM »
Hi to All From South Scotland

Running windows 7 ultimate on my mac imac 27 inch screen with bootcamp, no issues with the software untill last week when none of the aircraft images would show, I have the download aircraft images box ticked but still no use, can someone help please, how do I also download additional silhouettes if they are available and any other add on that are out there
than you
Duncan

Runway 31

Re: Missing Aircraft Pictures
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 02:49:25 PM »
Duncan,

What did you changed last week that would stop photos showing, do you get no photos at all and are the photos in your photo folder or is it just new photos that are not downloading.  Are you using version 5.  I can only think of 2 reasons why this would be the case.  1, The photos are not available.  2. You don't share data.  However as it has been working OK since V5 came out and only stopped last week I don't know what can be causing your problem.

Regarding silhouettes, outlines, logos etc see Rods page http://www.rodbearden.com/RadarBox/Downloads.htm

Alan
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 04:06:36 PM by Runway 31 »

Duncandx

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 09:06:06 AM »
Alan
Thanks for reply, since then I have discovered version 5, downloaded it and things seem to be working fine, have no idea what went wrong, win 7 is forever updating on my mac so possibly had an issue with that.
thanks also for the link to the downloads, will work on them during the week

regards
Duncan
New Galloway
South Scotland

Runway 31

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 10:43:25 AM »
Glad its sorted Duncan

Alan