AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Yearly Subscription For Networking .  (Read 3983 times)

napierman

Yearly Subscription For Networking .
« on: January 03, 2014, 11:13:27 PM »
My 3rd Year now , i was getting an email asking me that the company was trying to make my yearly amount for my Networking . Reason my credit card i used was out of date . I renewed my networking around the 18th Dec along with new credit card . This was via plimus the company that took over payments . Well were now in January and after email after email after email . NOTHING is being done .... ive sent one more email on the matter to Air Nav Systems and im giving this company 1 more week . No response this matter will be taken further .

Has anyone else had any problems ?????.

Im just getting tired and fed up my solicitors will be taking this matter up . Perhaps someone within the company here could look into this . Before matters turn ugly..... 

napierman

Re: Yearly Subscription For Networking .
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 11:49:57 PM »
That was quick all is working now .......

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 02:12:50 AM »
It's good to talk :-)
Rod

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 12:33:26 PM »
Hi Napierman, make sure your account is validated from 3rd Jan, not when payment was made - with your 'handle' any connection to Napier Deltic?
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

johnboy

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 08:07:34 PM »
I sent notice in December to airnav that i wasn't subscribing to the network when my subscription was due.
Surprise, surprise, Dec. 28 i receive an email receipt from Plimus for renewal to the network, and the email address they give for any queries is a secure email address, so a message was sent to airnav support on the 30th.
Surprise, surprise, no response to date, but i suppose eventually i may get a reply with the usual standard reply,
didn't get your message, or, it was a computer error.

John.

Runway 31

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 08:13:55 PM »
Johnboy, pass me your ticket ID's for those emails and I will get on to support direct

Alan

johnboy

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 08:21:53 PM »
Hi Alan, i don't have a ticket ID, haven't received any communication from support since sending my request.

John.

Runway 31

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 08:46:19 PM »
An email to support when received gets an automatic email receipt giving an ID for the contact.  Support then is supposed to contact you eithin 24 hours.  If you havent had a ticket they havent received the email contact.  I will contact them to contact you.

Alan

johnboy

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2014, 08:52:38 PM »
Thanks Alan.

John.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2014, 10:50:38 PM »
Hi johnboy.

We reply to all emails we get. We have searched your email and haven't received an email from you in our support system. You can PM us your details and we will investigate that way if that's easier for you.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]