AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Windows 8  (Read 2348 times)

lambertw

Windows 8
« on: July 08, 2013, 08:13:42 PM »
Bough new PC and behold Rb box don't operate without some effort on my part to get the driver situation sorted which I have not it is no surprise to me that airnav haven't not got this simplified and sorted for us Joe public, my patience with airnav is to put it polite at an all time low.I'm beginning to wish that I'd never bought the dam thing.     

Marpleman

• Proper aeroplanes!
Re: Windows 8
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 11:04:37 PM »
I experienced similar problems with Windows 8, eventually realising the problem revolved about my laptop not recognising the radarbox.

If my memory serves me right, I eventually found an answer on one of the topics on the forum.

However......................once again, the real, undefendable shocker is the total lack of help, advice and support from the very people who took your money when you purchased one of their products.

Why is any help or advice only ever rendered by fellow users who volunteer their knowledge?

Admittedly, there's a half cocked set of instructions "aimed" at helping people install under Windows 8, but I'm gob-smacked at the complete lack of interest AirNav have had in responding to your comments om this matter.

I hope somehow you manage to overcome the problem pal

Rich

Runway 31

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 08:09:15 AM »
Please be advised this is not a support forum.  The forum is designed as self help amongst users to help each other out with our problems. As has always been the case if you need Airnavs support please make contact with them direct on [email protected]

Alan
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 08:12:34 AM by Runway 31 »

lambertw

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 01:43:01 PM »
Just not good,it's as if Airnav want to self destruct,or is this not inevitable,don't know way Airnav just don't come clean and say its all over.That way we can all move on.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 02:07:39 PM »
lambertw,

The forum is not a support forum. If you are having issues please contact us, this mentioned in the main thread for rules on the forum as well.

There are 100s of customers using Windows 8 and not having an issue. Everytime Windows releases a new version our drivers need to be certified once more, we are not the only ones which have to go through this hassle. There are many other hardware devices which are caught out each time with this.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]