AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Net jets routing on airnav radar box  (Read 1754 times)

acars45

Net jets routing on airnav radar box
« on: May 16, 2013, 07:53:55 PM »
Good evening my radar box crashed the other day
All working ok now I used to get routines for net jets
But because I re loaded my radar box there are no routings on my
Logs  will they come back or is there a file that I can download
Look forward to your replies
Paul

Hawkeye

Re: Net jets routing on airnav radar box
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 03:23:02 PM »
Hi Paul,

Did you install a later version of Radarbox after your crash?  I’m pretty sure the latest version of the route database will have considerably fewer NJE C/Signs compared to earlier versions. 

The reason many have been removed is because Netjet callsigns don’t relate to routes.
Every Netjet aircraft has its own fixed callsign consisting of NJE, then one number and two letters, -  eg CS-DMP is NJE4AL, - and this will be used when a flight plan is submitted, irrespective of the route.
They do though sometimes also use randomly generated callsigns with three numbers and one letter - eg NJE287P which is still in the database, -  but again these are not associated with a specific route.

Syd

Runway 31

Re: Net jets routing on airnav radar box
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 04:20:44 PM »
Yes and further the route shown will be a historic route possibly from the first time the route was picked up and the automatic routes routine established the route flown.  This will thereafter be the route shown for the flight ID whatever the route flown as biz jets, military aircraft etc dont follow the same route each time the flight ID is used unlike airline traffic.

Alan