anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AirNav Radarbox Hong Kong  (Read 1987 times)

aircraftenthusiast2000

AirNav Radarbox Hong Kong
« on: February 03, 2013, 10:08:24 AM »
Hi AirNav,
Radarbox radar coverage for aircraft arriving into Hong Kong from the west for runway 07 is not covered as well as before on your Radarbox network.
For the past few months, aircraft flying base leg from the south for runway 07 have been timing out/disappearing off the radar before they turn right onto finals for runway 07.
Aircrafts then reappear again on the radar on short finals for runway 07.
Would it be possible to re-position or installed bigger aerial to cover the blind spot on any of the 3 receivers you have at Hong Kong?.
It would be nice to be able to watch again all Hong Kong arrivals on runway 07 all the way to touch down, i.e. no timing out on base leg.
Many thanks
aircraftenthusiast2000

Runway 31

Re: AirNav Radarbox Hong Kong
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 11:03:13 AM »
Would you like to offer to pay the users who provide the coverage in Hong Kong to allow you to see what you wish.

Alan

Runway 31

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 02:06:54 PM »
He asked Airnav "Would it be possible to re-position or installed bigger aerial to cover the blind spot on any of the 3 receivers you have at Hong Kong?."

As the users in question who are providing the data are individuals and not Airnav so outwith their control, I was only pointing this out and dont need your supercilious c**p.  If the particular user who used to provide the data doesnt feel like providing it now for whatever reason there is not a lot that can be done about it.  We may take it for granted that we get to see what we want but things change over time and its not always the case that it is for the better as in this case.

I am sure that they can answer for themself and I am sure he or she will repond in due course.

Alan
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 02:26:00 PM by Runway 31 »

Runway 31

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 02:52:20 PM »
I dont apologise for anyone but myself.  Whats your excuse!!  Your response says more about you than I ever could, stop letting yourself down.

If the intial respondent feels that I have answered them in an inapproriate manner I am sure they will tell me that but from my part there was no offence intended to them.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 03:08:16 PM by Runway 31 »

neroon79

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 03:04:32 PM »
romdouk can you please go back to civilized conversation as i don't like this kind of sub-belt language and  in my opinion unobjective commenting.

Everybody shall be able to say his opinion, but this can be done without vulgarity and in an objective way.
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 03:47:48 PM »
Ok thats enough please of any silly posts attacking each other. Any further posts with bad language or attacking another member they will be warned.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]