anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Version of AIRNAV software  (Read 1688 times)

Skijumper

Version of AIRNAV software
« on: February 02, 2013, 06:26:39 AM »
Sorry to be thick!!!  Can someone tell me the lestest version of the software for the AIRNAV box?  I believe im running V3.11

I also have a problem when running the box that if i select the Internet the 'ANRB.EXE' stops working and I have to restart the RADARBOX.

I am making an assumption that the 2 things are related that I'm running older version of software this does not like being connected to WWW!!!

Any help would be welcomed.

Runway 31

Re: Version of AIRNAV software
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 08:23:45 AM »
Hi Skijumper.

You should be able to find the version you are running by looking at the top left corner of the screen.  The latest version are 3.13 and 4.03 for 3D.

A few people have reported this problem in the past and we have never found what is causing it and subsequentlu canno t find how to sort it.

How long have you had radarbox installed, has it been occuring since you installed,w hat version of windows do you use and where did you install Radarbox too on the computer.  i.e. did you use the default location which causes problems on Vista upwards or did you follow the advice to install outwith programme files?

Alan