AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Problems with routes  (Read 2930 times)

carras320

• My Airliners.net Pictures
Problems with routes
« on: January 09, 2013, 10:06:01 AM »
I´m experiencing problems with the routes, some aircraft that must show the route they doesn´t. When I right click to locate in the route database, the route is there but not showed on radarbox map with the aircraft.

It also happens when updating route info manually, the next time the flight is tracked, the route isn´t showed, but it is in the database.

I´ve tried to disable and enable the auto populate route data and some other options in the preferences tab but nothing happens and the problem is still there. Any solution for this?.

Thank you very much.

carras320

Re: Problems with routes
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 10:25:21 AM »
Sorry I forgot to add this,

Also when a route is displayed some of the times are wrong, in my database is correct and in the flights panel is showed wrong.

I´m running radarbox 4.03 with the latest navdata on win 7.

Cheers.

Runway 31

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 10:48:22 AM »
carras320,

Are these route on myflights or network?  myflights are taken from the d/b.  Network from the server.

Can you give examples please and feel free to forward corrections in the database update thread

Alan

carras320

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 11:29:35 AM »
Hi Runway31,

Thanks for your reply, it happens in my flights not in the network flights, for instance right now is passing AZA090 LIRF-LEMG overhead my position and I´m tracking it, no route info in my flights panel or map, but if I right click on the flight the route is correct and appears in the database but it isn´t showed in my flights panel.

Yesterday I´ve noticed that a flight from Air Berlin coming from Texel to Alicante was displaying a wrong route but again right click on it on my flights panel and showed that the flight number and route was OK in my database. All very strange.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Runway 31

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 11:41:30 AM »
I checked the network and am getting the route for AZA090 as LIRF-LEMG and was east of LERI at the time.  Regarding the Air Berlin route without the flight ID I cannot check it but it does indeed seem strange that the route is in the d/b but it is showing different on screen.

There are several discrapances like these I am in discussion with Airnav at this time and will include these.

Where are you located, when in Spain I live in Villamartin, Orhuela Costa.

Alan

carras320

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 12:57:56 PM »
Hi again Alan,

I live in Elche, happy to know I have one radarbox near my location.

I think it´s a problem with my database, maybe it´s corrupt or something like that, with the next version of radarbox i will make a clean installation of the software and see what happens (if the new version is out in a short term).

Cheers,

Antonio

EK01

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 02:01:19 PM »
Antonio,

Good to hear from you. I'm just down the road from you in El Reloj near Fortuna.

Ian

M

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 02:04:14 PM »
Thanks for your reply, it happens in my flights not in the network flights, for instance right now is passing AZA090 LIRF-LEMG overhead my position and I´m tracking it, no route info in my flights panel or map, but if I right click on the flight the route is correct and appears in the database but it isn´t showed in my flights panel.
You can't use leading zeroes in route numbers with the current version of the anrb software. Change the route in the database from AZA090 to AZA90. Then it will work.

Runway 31

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 02:06:37 PM »
Antonio,

Middle of next week for the new Navdata.  I dont know if its a corruption or not.

I may be in Elche more later in the year if Elche gain promotion in La Liga :-))

Alan

Runway 31

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 02:07:02 PM »
M

AZA90 is also in the Navdata

Alan

carras320

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 02:13:48 PM »
Here is an example, as you might see Air Berlin is flying from Palma de Mallorca to Santiago de Compostela in my database, but the route in myflights is different (EDDW-LEPA).

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/flights-508634.jpg

Runway 31

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 02:21:48 PM »
Thanks very much for that Antonio, much appreciated.  LEPA-LEST is the correct routing.  I will discuss with Airnav

Alan