AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Pilot View disappeared  (Read 8664 times)

Birdie

Pilot View disappeared
« on: November 29, 2012, 06:37:29 AM »
Pilot view have disappeared from my screen.

Anyone know how to reactivate it ?

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
Re: Pilot View disappeared
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 02:06:00 PM »
Moved from the main topic, message from Birdie:

"1). Will it work on Blackberry Browser ?

2). Direct competition with : ?

http://www.radarvirtuel.com/"

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 02:07:43 PM »
Answering your questions:
- Blackberry browser: we are developing RB24 for mobile solutions. We are not yet sure if to include the Blackberry browser at this time;
- Direct competition: there several other sites competing directly with RB24. We intend to bring a more professional approach to this area. RB24 is the only web based flight tracker developed by professional pilots;
- Pilot view: will be promptly answered by our developer;

Birdie

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 03:30:32 PM »
Thanks for ur reply. I tried. On BlackBerry but can't seete map and planes.

AirNav 3D Development

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 05:44:35 PM »
Pilot view have disappeared from my screen.

Anyone know how to reactivate it ?

Birdie,

Pilot view has not changed and should still be working correctly. It is available for both Guest & Registered User accounts. Keep in mind that it will only work for browsers that support the Google Earth Plugin (Mac & Windows only -- see http://www.google.com/earth/explore/products/plugin.html for details). If you still have trouble accessing it, please post any error messages you get when trying to launch it. The link to the pilot view is available in the left menu under the "Flight" tab. Depending on your screen resolution, you may need to scroll down a little to see the link.

Runway 31

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 09:53:49 AM »
The answer is in the earlier reply  - Blackberry browser: we are developing RB24 for mobile solutions. We are not yet sure if to include the Blackberry browser at this time.  If its not available for Blackberry, it will not work with Blackberry,

Alan

richardj

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 08:52:14 PM »
Anybody help with the pilot view showing the ground ok, but the sky is just interference, I have re-loaded the plug-in to no avail,

AirNav 3D Development

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2012, 12:01:51 AM »
Anybody help with the pilot view showing the ground ok, but the sky is just interference, I have re-loaded the plug-in to no avail,

Hi richardj,

This sounds like it might be some sort of graphics card driver problem (or a problem with the Google Earth Plugin). Would you try visiting this site (link below) with the same browser you use for RB24, then zoom & pan until you see the ground & sky (similar to what it looks like when you open Pilot View)?

http://www.google.com/earth/explore/products/plugin.html

Do you see the same interference for the sky? Can you try using a different browser and see if the problem remains? What browser (type & version) are you using now?

richardj

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2012, 02:31:42 PM »
Thanks for your very quick help, I'm running Vista withe firefox version 7.0.1, clicking onto the link brings me to the image of the Earth completely  covered with the same inteference as before, tried Explorer browser but the same happened. Google Earth is currently working fine on either browser, regards, John

reg

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 09:08:39 AM »
I am having a problem with the pilot view. Running Windows 7. The google Earth window appears . That's about as far as it goes. I do have the Google Earth plug in installed.

2E0FLP

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2012, 12:38:14 PM »
Also a problem here.

Opens up pilot view box, draws whole earth and then airspace boundaries, then appears to draw all aircraft (can just about make out small yellow dots appearing) and stays at that.

Running IE9 with vista 32bit. Pilot view has worked on my machine in the past.

Cheers

Paul
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 12:42:06 PM by 2E0FLP »

ricclar

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2012, 09:51:27 PM »
Hi,

I am using IE9 with Windows 7 Ultimate, when going to Pilot View just getting the world globe, no movement after that.  What are your suggestions to fix this.

Cheers

Richard