anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Facebook and Twitter  (Read 5891 times)

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
Facebook and Twitter
« on: November 30, 2012, 02:02:51 AM »
It's wonderful to hear that you will be updating the world on Twitter and Facebook. Some of us, however, haven't got the time or inclination to Face or Twit.

Please use your own forum to keep us up to date.

Rod
Rod

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
Re: Facebook and Twitter
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 03:14:48 AM »
Of course Rod. We will keep using the forum as before.

FACTflights

• Amateur Radio is my hobby.
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 05:52:27 PM »
Hear, Hear
John
ZS1AGH
We live under a rock:  Table Mountain

Icom IC 706 Mk II G; Icom IC 726; Icom IC T22E; Yaesu 290R; Alinco DJ-V5 
No HF antennae at the moment.

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 06:03:57 PM »
Since you raised the subject - any chance we could have smaller logos for these (and G+) on the screen? As far as I'm concerned, they waste valuable real estate.

Rod
Rod

RDB

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 09:04:32 PM »
I have to back Rod up on this point

RDB

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 09:14:27 PM »
I hope this is the right area to ask questions ,as this is the first forum iv,e joined.Will the NATS tracks be coming back?,also, to pickup 3d A/C on pilot view I have to zoom in quite low, is this the norm ?.Thankyou.

AirNav 3D Development

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 06:37:53 AM »
I hope this is the right area to ask questions ,as this is the first forum iv,e joined.Will the NATS tracks be coming back?,also, to pickup 3d A/C on pilot view I have to zoom in quite low, is this the norm ?.Thankyou.

Hi RDB,

Regarding the NAT Tracks:
The NAT Tracks should be working now. Can you reload your browser and make sure that the "Active Tracks" layer is enabled in the Options->Layers menu. If it doesn't show up for you, please report what browser version you are using and the exact time it happens (this will help greatly in debugging the problem).

Regarding the 3D A/C in pilot view:
We are currently limiting the 3D traffic to a maximum of 40 aircraft in Pilot View, so depending on how busy the area is and what zoom lever you have, it may or may not show the other traffic in 3D Pilot View. We are working on a way to always show all visible traffic. There is a significant performance hit if there are too many aircraft being passed to the 3D plugin so it's disabled and limited to 40 maximum for this beta version. Once we work out the performance problems, you will see more 3D traffic in Pilot View.

Thank you for the feedback.

RDB

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 09:58:18 AM »
Thankyou for your reply regarding my questions.In regard to the Radarbox24 I have to say It is fantastic,even as it is now,but please don,t stop carry on with the development.I have used a Kinetic SBS 1 since they were first intoduced but this is way better,best of luck with the project and thanks. RDB