Main Menu

Diagram

Started by AirTrafficControl, October 07, 2012, 04:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AirTrafficControl

RB ceased to display the aerial chart after pressing the corresponding button. After pressing instead of the chart appear or lines of routes but not the chart vanish. RB versions put different, doesn't help.
In what there can be a reason?

RodBearden

Hello ATC - try Window...Restore Desktop

Rod
Rod

AirTrafficControl

Tried... changed nothing. :(

Runway 31

Hi ATC,

Which version of Radrabox do you use?

Which button did you press which removed the map?

Try pressing map view

Alan

AirTrafficControl

#4
I press polar diagram.... charts isn't under construction.
4.03 ver.

Runway 31

I dont understand why pressing the polar diagram makes the map disappear.  You press the button and it places the polar diagram over the map, press it again and the polar diagram closes but the map stays.

Alan

Runway 31

Now you have really lost me.  I think we could do with a Russian speaker here like Nick in Moscow

Alan

AirTrafficControl

sorry :))))

By pressing of the button of the chart in general isn't present, instead of the chart appear or routes vanish.... that shouldn't be.

Runway 31

Sorry ATC.  Could you send a screenshot of the problem

Alan

Runway 31

ATC,

Your english is very much better that my Russian but communication is difficult, I hope  I am now picking up on what you mean.

When  you get your radarbox at first, the polar diagram covers a very small area and is spikey because you have had few contacts.  As you pick up more contacts over a course of time, say a week or more, the polar diagram coverage will get bigger and fills between the spikes.  It will thereafter not change much.

Hope that helps.

Alan

AirTrafficControl

We speak about different things... you didn't understand me. Difficulties of transfer))) I Will understand further....

Kenny

If you can post the screen shot that has problem, I'm sure that there should be some one here to help.
ANRB 3km north of VTBD