AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Logos  (Read 1902790 times)

vonsmalhausen

Re: Logos
« Reply #390 on: January 20, 2013, 12:57:25 PM »
just had D-AKBH, Challenger 604 of JetAir Flugg, on my flights.
using reg as id, no logo showing, so i started looking ; found out JetAir Flugg is part of Imperial Jet, witch we have under the JTI code in the logo folder, they are building a new website showing a different logo as what is on the logo we have and on the old version of they're website, so i suppose they are in the proces of rebranding
this is what probably should be they're new logo

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #391 on: January 21, 2013, 11:18:29 AM »
I thought we had a Walmart logo, but I can't find it, so here it is for:

CL60 N601HW, GLEX N170SW, and GLF6 N762MS

They also have 17 Learjets.

Rod
Rod

vonsmalhausen

« Reply #392 on: January 21, 2013, 08:32:06 PM »
hy Rod,
while searching for other regs of the Walmart fleet, i found out they actualy have a ICAO code ; CGG
checked for it in the logo folder, we don't have it

RodBearden

« Reply #393 on: January 22, 2013, 01:20:52 AM »
Well spotted, vonsmalhausen.

For completeness, here it is:

CGG - Walmart Aviation - just a copy of the standard logo

Rod

Rod

RodBearden

« Reply #394 on: January 23, 2013, 04:40:19 PM »
N600CK - GLF4 of Calvin Klein - I think it's their only aircraft.

Rod
Rod

EK01

« Reply #395 on: January 26, 2013, 11:07:07 AM »
Morning Rod,

Manx2 would appear to have changed their name to Citywing with an ICAO code of BPS for which I do not appear to have a logo. Details :

http://www.citywing.com/cgi-bin/airkiosk/I7/181002i?NM=2&LANG=EN

Ian

RodBearden

« Reply #396 on: January 26, 2013, 12:04:29 PM »
Thanks for that, Ian - my local airline and I hadn't noticed. The FAA and Airframes both have BPS as belonging to Budapest Aircraft Services, who operate as BAS Airlines. We haven't got that, either so here they both are.

EDIT: In light of ACW's info, in reply #402, I've renamed the logos, with the Citywing logo as an option.

Rod
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 04:46:46 PM by RodBearden »
Rod

Runway 31

« Reply #397 on: January 26, 2013, 12:14:34 PM »
Citywing (a trading name of Citywing Aviation Services Limited) is an Isle of Man based company which sells seats on scheduled air flights. Its business model is referred to by some as a virtual airline

In December 2012 Citywing acquired certain assets from Manx2 and commenced operations on 2 January 2013. It sells flights and services from several airports in the UK with bases in Belfast City, Blackpool, Cardiff and Isle of Man. Citywing does not operate the flights itself and the routes are flown by EU registered airlines Van Air Europe and Links Air.

In November 2012 a management buyout of Manx2 was announced led by Managing Director David Buck.  From 1 January 2013 the assets of Manx2 were acquired by the new company 'Citywing' and seats went on sale on the new company website on 1 January. The first "Citywing" flight took place on 2 January 2013

Alan

ACW367

« Reply #398 on: January 26, 2013, 02:10:41 PM »
PSF - Plymouth School of Flying
http://www.egte.com/asw.htm

EK01

« Reply #399 on: January 26, 2013, 03:01:51 PM »
Rod,

According to this site ICAO code BPS is Manx2 :

http://www.europelowcost.co.uk/airlines/manx2.aspx

And this site is for Budapest Aircraft Services/Manx2 in Hungary with ICAO code BPS:

http://www.prokerala.com/travel/airlines/budapest-aircraft-services-manx2.html

You learn something new everyday !

Ian

RodBearden

« Reply #400 on: January 26, 2013, 03:30:32 PM »
Ian - it's all a little confusing - adding to the mix, the official IATA site has NM as not allocated at all!

ACW's is no better! Here's PSF which I've done with the Plymouth School of flying as the graphic, but with Aviation South West wording.

It seems that Plymouth School of flying doesn't trade as such - possibly due to the fact that Plymouth no longer has an airport. Aviation South West claims PSF as its parent and is based at Exeter, but at least one website has PSF as having moved to Newquay and renamed itself as Flynqy, but I can't find any reference to that on Flynqy's website.

Again I've done alternatives

Rod
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 03:33:14 PM by RodBearden »
Rod

ACW367

« Reply #401 on: January 26, 2013, 04:20:38 PM »
While the BPS code will be used by the Budapest Aircraft Services airframes used on Citywing flights in the UK.  It will also be used by their charter Brasilia and Bell aircraft operated in Hungary.

Citywing only has an IATA code NM.  For ICAO the donating airline code is used.  The 'Citywing' flight from Anglesey to Cardiff is currently operated by Links Air jetstream and this flight used the LNQ code of that donating airlines.  The old use of Van Air Dorniers for Manx2 used the VAA code. 

In short BPS should be http://www.baseairlines.hu/en/our-fleet.html
Otherwise the Hungarian spotters will have the wrong logo for charters out of Hungary.

RodBearden

« Reply #402 on: January 26, 2013, 04:47:37 PM »
Many thanks, ACW.

Original post duly amended.

Rod
Rod

EK01

« Reply #403 on: January 26, 2013, 07:49:32 PM »
Thanks for the info ACW. That helps clarify the situation !

Ian

vonsmalhausen

« Reply #404 on: January 27, 2013, 11:29:48 AM »
had PH-JAX in my flights, a King Air owned by Verwelius, a big Dutch constructor
also heavely involved in the footbalclub of Ajax, hence the red collor of the King Air and the number 14 on the tail, referring to the number on the shirt of Johan Cruyf in his Ajax period.
he also owns PH-AJX ( whonder to what club this reg referes :-) ) a Falcon 7X, he got in replacement of PH-LSV, a Falcon 50EX ( i don't know if that one still fly's under that reg )