AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Changing map colors  (Read 1752 times)

vaca05

Changing map colors
« on: June 28, 2012, 03:17:44 PM »
Can anyone tell me what this means? "Screen shot auto FTP upload active but FTP details missing. Please try again." Can't seem to change map colors.
Thanks
Larry

Can anyone also tell me what FTP upload status means?
Thanks
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 03:38:59 PM by vaca05 »

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
Re: Changing map colors
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 04:58:57 PM »
Hi Larry

In RadarBox, FTP is a way of sending your screenshots every minute to a website like mine here http://rodb.gofreeserve.com/RadarBox/RadarBox.htm

To do that you need to enter all the FTP details below the check box on the Preferences screen.

You need to know a bit about website design before you attempt this. In the meantime, uncheck that box.

To change map colours, you need to click the Map Colours tab at the top of  the Preferences dialogue box, make your changes and apply them to see how they look. when you are happy, click the Export button on the page and save the colour scheme as default.mcl and then export them again, saving them as Real Radar.mcl.

That way the new colour scheme is used the next time you run RadarBox.

HTH

Rod
Rod

vaca05

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 05:36:06 AM »
Thanks again for the help Rod.
 How did you make your coastline red on your live radarbox feed? Your radarbox looks awesome. Thanks again.
Larry

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 09:52:36 AM »
Thanks, Larry

The coastline colour is controlled by the Countries colour under the General heading on the Preferences... Map Colors tab - my particular colour is R121, G0 B0.

Rod
Rod