anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: recording of the blade planes for a time to reproduce the animation subsequently  (Read 2921 times)

surferman

Good evening,

>can you save with anrb radar developments & for how long? I say this because we see the "record" & "play record file"?
I say this because I see that you can replay or playback on www.radarvirtuel.com www.planefinder.net or www; flightradar24.com by choosing the time & date. Is it possible for airnav radarbox ?
Thank you for your help.

note : Thus, it is easier for a spotter man to return to the play back to display the identification of an aircraft filmed or shooted pictures.

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
Hi Surferman.

You can record your MyFlights activity for as long as you like. Each time you make a recording it saves the file with the date and time, so you can play back whatever files you like.

You can't easily fast forward or rewind the recording, or jump to a particular time in a recording. These are things we hope will be done in a later version of the software.

Rod
Rod

surferman

Hello,
thank you for your help ... But at least I can absolutely save sequences of visualizations radar that I can play again fully as if I watched in real time ... Mind you, I'm not talking about log files with the words of dates & registrations. I speak to replay a sequence as radar when observing the radar screen in real time. Actually quite like www.radarvirtuel.com or www.planefinder.com...Si I understand what you're telling me we can play again but we have read from beginning to end without being able to move forward, backward or go to a specific time, is that correct?

If i want record, i "push" record and then after -> play file recorded ;-)
Cordially

RodBearden

Yes - you are correct - playing a recording is just like watching your RadarBox live - but not the network, just the flights you pick up through your box.

Rod
Rod

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
Hi Rod, thanks for that, I hadn't realised we could do that, I didn't the funstion worked at all - thought it was for future expansion!
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

RodBearden

Hi Jon

As far as I know, the facility's always been there - that's what demo mode is, after all.

I've always thought it would be quite nice for people to post their own interesting recordings in a separate thread, but I've got enough to do, and no-one else has suggested it...

Rod
Rod