anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Map colours  (Read 2030 times)

johnboy

Map colours
« on: April 23, 2012, 03:29:17 PM »
Just reloaded ANRB 403 set up onto my laptop and reset my map colours. The problem being all the airports are showing in the colours selected except Manchester EGCC and Heathrow EGLL which are showing up in a totally different colour and seem unable to correct.

John.

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
Re: Map colours
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 04:38:59 PM »
Assuming you're talking about airport outlines (rather than the centrelines), are you using the SBS high-res ones, or the ones that come with the RadarBox software?

Must admit that, either way, I can't think why just those should be different colours.

EDIT - from your other post, it may be that you're not zooming in very close. If you are using the SBS outlines, they are crammed with taxiway markings, so from a distance they seem to be a different colout. That may be the problem.

Rod
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 04:44:36 PM by RodBearden »
Rod

johnboy

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 04:55:14 PM »
Hi Rod, i'm only using the Radar Box software. I have chosen Yellow for the outlines but EGCC and EGLL are showing in Red. Because it's a very dark Red i can only pick them out by zooming right in. It's worked ok before i re loaded the programme, might have to go to default settings and try again.

John.

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 05:04:00 PM »
OK John

I think I know what the problem is.

Those outlines were done a long time ago, and don't have colour control codes.

Try these replacements - they are old and pretty crude, but I've added the colour code info.

Rod
Rod

johnboy

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 06:09:25 PM »
Cheers Rod