AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ANRB 3.13 download on Win7 64Bit  (Read 3260 times)

btclarke

ANRB 3.13 download on Win7 64Bit
« on: April 09, 2012, 05:15:24 PM »
Hi guys,

I downloaded the ANRB 3.13 software today, along with the 64bit drivers to install on my new PC.

It runs Windows 7 64bit.

Installation of 3.13 went fine, however when I run the software, it asks me for more details, like my location and my name etc, however that dialog box will not go away. If I click ok, it remains, and if I close it with the X, then it says it needs more information and the dialog returns.

The ANRB hardware is connecting and I can see the flight list on the right of the screen however it doesn't get past this dialog box, so I cannot see any tracks.

I have tried running it as administrator, as well as XP compatibility modes, and nothing changes this....

Thanks
Bryan

Runway 31

Re: ANRB 3.13 download on Win7 64Bit
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 05:35:27 PM »
Bryan,

You havent stated in your request, but I presume you completed the details the dialog box requires.

Alan

bearcat

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 05:48:31 PM »
Try starting it in Demo Mode and enter your details eg location etc. When entered close ANRB and restart as normal and all should be Ok.

btclarke

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 06:34:52 PM »
Thanks guys all sorted now!

@ Alan, yes I had entered the details god knows how many times. Not surprisingly its buggy software.
@ Bearcat, Many thanks for the suggestion. It is all sorted now!

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 06:41:45 PM »
Its because your not running as admin in your machine or installed outisde the virtual box.

Its trying to write to the registry but fails if your not admin etc.. the demo way round is a way round this. Though best to run as admin and install outside your virtual box otherwise you may run into other trouble.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]