AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Network Account Activation  (Read 4436 times)

DaveJCotto

Network Account Activation
« on: February 23, 2010, 05:48:35 PM »
Hi Guys,
I am very new to AirNav RadarBox and so if this is a really stupid question with an easy answer please forgive me. Hoepfully though someone will give me an answer.
I am having problems accessing the network and being able to track other people's flights as well as posting any of my own real time flights.
I installed the programme on my desktop computer, and later on my laptop computer (I might want to use this in mobile mode as well sometimes) last Saturday 27th February 2010. My understanding is that as a new user and purchaser I have free access to the network for one year and after that have to pay a subscription. As far as I am aware I went through all the steps to setting up on my computers even checking that I would be allowed to install on more than one. Now when I click on to network accounts in the tools menu I get a dialogue which tells me that a "pre-created account is not  activated".
If I click on anything other than the close box of four at the bottom of this I get taken to my browser, which says the same thing but does not take me to an activation page or similar. I have sent support requests on two occaisions to AirNav Systems with promise of response in 24 hours and have recieved none. How on earth do I activate my Network account to take advantage of my free year and then hopefully decide its so good I want to subscribe after that which seems likely. If I try to do anything through the order page on AirNav's web site I am taken to pages that want me to part with cash, similarly the same thing happens when I click on getting a passwork etc from the log on box when AirNav starts. I only want to get on to the network and properly join you all
Hope someone can help. Thanks
Regards
David

Brimon

Re: Network Account Activation
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 06:46:39 PM »
David,
         Click on tools (top Menu line) & on the drop down box click Network Account info,
is there anything in their indicating an account?

Sorry David just read your post DOH! obviously not activated yet.

Airnav, who posts on here did say on another thread that they were struggling due to illness & as such there was a delay with tickets for support.Obviously the launch of 3D will be causing an increase too.

Sorry I promise to read properly before responding in future.LOL
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 06:50:29 PM by Brimon »
Chasing the heavies from a secret bunker in Scotland

nortonbeak

• RadarBox MVT7100 PCR1000 M0NBK
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 06:53:17 PM »
David

Have you clicked in the box "Get Flights From RadarBox Network" on the Network page (click on the Network tab)?

DaveJCotto

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 07:02:52 PM »
Thanks to both Brimon and nortonbeak. I have checked that the network flights box is checked and indeed the system is recieving network messages it says, but I have no active account and from what Brimon says I have to wait for AirNav Systems to activate the pre-created account, or have I got that wrong? There is no way to activate it myself I assume?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 11:50:14 PM by DaveJCotto »

Xpress

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 11:30:58 AM »
David

You need to go online and log yourself with the info given upon the purchase of your equipment. Once you log in your account should activate.

Regards
Paul

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 11:34:52 AM »
Hi Paul, it's always worth checking the dates of posts!!!
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!