AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Development progress???  (Read 2783 times)

Marpleman

• Proper aeroplanes!
Development progress???
« on: March 30, 2012, 07:32:14 AM »
AirNav

We're now a good six weeks on from the commercial release of ShipTrax, so I was wondering what progress has been made in respect of the assurances received, that we would see a switch in emphasis to address the outstanding issues with the RadarBox software, and development of new features, once ShipTrax hit the shelves?

So far it's all gone very quiet.

I notice the offer put forward of providing 50 free boxes to increase network covereage, and whilst I welcome this in part, it will only benefit part of the current customer base that use the network.

I'm sure the existing customers would rather see a concerted effort in fixing known problems, and/or expanding the current capabilities of the software?

I'd hate to think that the exercise of providing these free boxes could in any way detract from other priorities? After all, surely it's only a case of despatching the boxes, and the project will "take care of itself"?

Whilst I appreciate that you're not in the business of quoting time scales for RadarBox development, it would be nice to be kept informed of what's being worked on now that we've overcome the ShipTrax obstacle?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rich

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Development progress???
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 07:49:13 AM »
Marpleman,

Rest assured the Dev team is busy at the moment with RadarBox work and other projects. There is a lot in the pipeline and things are moving along.

The 50 boxes has no affect whatsoever with development of other projects. Once we have news and start beta testing fixes we will announce on the forum.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]