AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: D008.dat Files and new flags  (Read 18171 times)

Aerotower

Re: D008.dat Files and new flags
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 08:19:49 PM »
Aerotower - you want the zip file at the bottom of reply #8 of this thread.

Rod

But that zip file already has 1 year, yet up to date?

Thanks Rod

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2009, 08:38:01 PM »
Nothing there has changed since that date - it will be fine :-)

Rod
Rod

ACW367

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2009, 10:57:40 PM »
Rod
The only item the zip does not yet contain is a Bermudan flag for for the VQ-B series, I don't think it has been done on any of the Airnav or SBS flags files.

RodBearden

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 12:05:11 AM »
That's odd - I've got BM.bmp in my flags folder for Bermuda. I'll have to check whether it shows up for VQ-B aircraft - Tarbat's D008.dat has certainly got the references for it.

In case you do need it, here it is.

Rod
Rod

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2009, 07:08:30 AM »
There is a new countries.dat file on SBS-Resources dated 11th April 2009.  I'll take a look at that today and see what updates are needed to the d008.dat file.

Back later today with an update.

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2009, 08:54:44 AM »
Using the latest SBS countries.dat file (last updated 26 May 2009), I have created an updated D008.dat file and Flags folder.

Attached in the zip file:
1. D008.dat file - put in the ANRB Data folder
2. Flags folder - put in the ANRB Data folder
3. flags.htm file - optionally put in the ANRB Data folder.  You can open this in your Internet browser to see the list of countries/hex codes/flags.

Note that there are a LOT of redundant flags in the Flags folder, but I'm reluctant to delete them in case anyone is using these in their own customised D008.dat file.  The redundant flag images are:
AB, AD, Afghanistan_Mil, Albania_Mil, Algeria_Mil, Angola_Mil, Armenia_Mil, AS, Australia_Mil, Austria_Mil, Azerbaijan_Mil, Bahrain_Mil, Barbados_Mil, Belarus_Mil, Belgium_Mil, Belize_Mil, Benin_Mil, Bolivia_Mil, Bosnia_Mil, Botswana_Mil, Brazil_Mil, Brunei_Mil, Bulgaria_Mil, BurkinaFaso_Mil, Burundi_Mil, Cambodia_Mil, Cameroon_Mil, Canada_Mil, CAY, CC, CentralAfricanRepublic_Mil, Chad_Mil, Chechnya_Mil, Chile_Mil, China_Mil, Colombia_Mil, Comoros_Mil, Congo-DRC_Mil, Congo-ROC_Mil, CostaRica_Mil, CS, Cuba_Mil, CX, Cyprus_Mil, CzechRepublic_Mil, Denmark_Mil, Djibouti_Mil, DM, DominicanRepublic_Mil, Ecuador_Mil, EH, ElSalvador_Mil, EquatorialGuinea_Mil, Eritrea_Mil, Estonia_Mil, Ethiopia_Mil, Finland_Mil, FO, France_Mil, Gabon_Mil, Gambia_Mil, GB, Georgia_Mil, Germany_Mil, Ghana_Mil, GI, GL, GP, Greece_Mil, GS, GU, Guatemala_Mil, Guinea_Mil, Guinea-Bissau_Mil, Guyana_Mil, Haiti_Mil, Honduras_Mil, Hungary_Mil, Iceland_Mil, India_Mil, Indonesia_Mil, IO, Iran_Mil, Iraq_Mil, Ireland_Mil, IS, Israel_Mil, Italy_Mil, IvoryCoast_Mil, Jamaica_Mil, Japan_Mil, Jordan_Mil, Kazakhstan_Mil, Kenya_Mil, KN, Korea-North_Mil, Kuwait_Mil, KY, Kyrgyzstan_Mil, Laos_Mil, Latvia_Mil, Lebanon_Mil, Lesotho_Mil, Liberia_Mil, Libya_Mil, Lithuania_Mil, Luxembourg_Mil, Macedonia_Mil, Madagascar_Mil, Malaysia_Mil, Mali_Mil, Malta_Mil, Mauritania_Mil, Mexico_Mil, Moldova_Mil, Mongolia_Mil, Morocco_Mil, Mozambique_Mil, MP, MQ, MS, Myanmar_Mil, Namibia_Mil, NATO, NC, Nepal_Mil, Netherlands_Mil, NewZealand_Mil, NF, Nicaragua_Mil, Niger_Mil, Nigeria_Mil, NO, Norway_Mil, NU, Oman_Mil, Pakistan_Mil, Panama_Mil, PapuaNewGuinea_Mil, Paraguay_Mil, Peru_Mil, PF, Philippines_Mil, PM, PN, Poland_Mil, Portugal_Mil, PR, PS, Qatar_Mil, RAF, Russia_Mil, Rwanda_Mil, SaoTomePrincipe_Mil, SaudiArabia_Mil, Senegal_Mil, Seychelles_Mil, SH, SierraLeone_Mil, Singapore_Mil, Slovenia_Mil, Somalia_Mil, SouthAfrica_Mil, Spain_Mil, SriLanka_Mil, Sudan_Mil, Suriname_Mil, Swaziland_Mil, Sweden_Mil, Switzerland_Mil, Syria_Mil, Tajikistan_Mil, Tanzania_Mil, TC, TF, Thailand_Mil, TK, TL, Togo_Mil, TrinidadandTobago_Mil, Tunisia_Mil, Turkey_Mil, Turkmenistan_Mil, TV, UAE_Mil, Uganda_Mil, Ukraine_Mil, UM, UnitedKingdom_Mil, UnitedStates_Mil, UnitedStates_Mil2, Uruguay_Mil, Uzbekistan_Mil, VA, Venezuela_Mil, VG, VI, Viet-Nam_Mil, VK, WF, Yemen_Mil, YT, Zambia_Mil, Zimbabwe_Mil
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 11:55:25 AM by tarbat »

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2009, 10:07:04 AM »
And if you want all the redundant flags removed, use this zip instead.  Going forward, this is the ONLY version I will be maintaining.

Airnav, this is the version to include in v3.05.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 11:54:54 AM by tarbat »

RodBearden

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2009, 10:53:02 AM »
Many thanks for your work, Tarbat.

I see that the SBS flags still have black borders, particularly obvious on the circular ones, so I've cleaned these up to have white backgrounds.

If you would like these cleaned flags, here they are in a zip, with just the same flags as in Tarbat's updated zip.

Rod
Rod

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2009, 11:33:39 AM »
Great work Rod.  Attached final version of zip for for Airnav to use in v3.05

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2009, 11:48:32 AM »
And if anyone can check that we've got the right flag assigned to each country, the attached PDF lists each country with its flag.

vonsmalhausen

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2009, 11:53:51 AM »
great job, just one question to Tarbat ; is that latest zip, from reply 23, a zip containing the white background versions from Rob ? ( i prefere that version )
they look good, i installed Tarbat's d008 file from reply 21 with Rob's flags from reply 22 and it works great, just the British flag seems to look better to me in the orriginal version ( latest 2.x version for me )

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2009, 11:56:46 AM »
Yes, I also prefer the original UK flag, and that's whats included in the zip in reply#23.

To avoid confusion, I've removed the earlier zips.  The one to use is that in reply#23.  Airnav have said they will incorporate these changes into v3.

vonsmalhausen

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2009, 12:08:58 PM »
thanks for the good job
as i had backed up my "old" files before before installing the new, i already repaced the UK flag with the one from the old folder, i also changed back to the old US-mil flag, and it looks great now.

GlynH

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2009, 03:09:47 PM »
Yes, I also prefer the original UK flag, and that's whats included in the zip in reply#23.

To avoid confusion, I've removed the earlier zips.  The one to use is that in reply#23.  Airnav have said they will incorporate these changes into v3.

Great job as always Chris, thnaks for taking the time & trouble.

Kind regards,
-=Glyn=-

pjm

• RadarBox Beta Testers
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2009, 03:51:03 AM »
Airnav, this is the version to include in v3.05.

Will v3.05 be a "full" version? (including flags etc..)