AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Anyone experience this??  (Read 2709 times)

Team Spirit

• AF1981 A380-800 passing T5 enroute CDG.
Anyone experience this??
« on: November 07, 2011, 05:10:16 PM »
Hi all,

Has anyone experienced the program lock up when for example changing the setting for 'seconds to remove trail lines' only to find once changed, and the 'apply' and 'ok' buttons are selected that the properties box does not close down but stays on the screen...the only way to get it to 'go away' so to speak is to close the program which then loses all of the 'my flight pickup's since the session was last started. In this case 2 days and around 2000+ flights that were logged.

Is there any way the system could save on a regular basis after all if the ANRB is left logging away over a few days and this happens..everything is lost during that session unfortunately and I had some nice aircraft logged, including an IL 62 'classic'.

The other thing I've noticed is that when you look at your 'my flights' for any given day, say you receive 1500 for example, the next day, you may collect around the same number but when you check the previous day's record, it's around half of that received, so your' my flights each day seem to go down - does that make sense??

Hope these make sense, cheers all,

Best regards Dave.

Best regards Dave.

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
Re: Anyone experience this??
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 11:05:31 PM »
Hi Dave, I get fairly regular freeze ups (running Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit), especially if I go over onto IE or another program, but don't have a clue whether it's an ANRB glitch or what?
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

Bob SEN

Re: Anyone experience this??
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 07:28:36 AM »
I use the 3D version & get frequent lockups if I am browsing the "network" flights & populating photo's....... only way to free the program is to disconect from the network & reconnect & it also happens in 2D mode too........ I have replaced my graphics card to a higher spec model with more memory thinking that may help........ but it still does it...... even when you disconnect from the network the flights dont clear from the list always, then the only way to clear is to restart the program...........................tis infuriating.........
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/