AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: More routes?  (Read 7021 times)

bratters

More routes?
« on: August 16, 2011, 06:47:39 PM »
Is it just my imagination or are there more routes appearing these days? Has some progress been made with the alpha-numerics?

There certainly seem to be less gaps in MyFlights but it could be me getting old.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: More routes?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 07:16:20 PM »
Work has been done as part of the server changes this weekend to provide more routes results and more accurate ones. We are monitoring the progress so far and pleased customers are noticing the results.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 07:52:54 PM »
Yes, I've also seen more routes appearing for alphanumeric FlightIDs - good result.

bratters

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 08:28:19 PM »
Hmmm...I seem to recall our old friend Atlantic Arlines NPT521 G-MANH was often to be found somewhere over Chad or Mali. Tonight it actually flew from EGNS to EGNX. OK, it was apparently flying backwards - and even sideways - but it made it. That's good.

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 09:20:13 PM »
I'm impressed.  Checked my ROUTES table for the day, and there are 18 routes added for Loganair.  Brilliant!!!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 09:28:28 PM by tarbat »

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 10:25:09 PM »
We've worked hard in background during this weekend to improve the route retrieval functions on the server.

We are just waiting for ShipTrax to be released so we can focus again on the RadarBox client software so we cn finally have all the pending issues sorted out.

EK01

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 03:19:15 PM »
Oh dear, that news will disappoint a certain anti AN forum !

EK01

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 04:24:04 PM »
AN,

Great improvement in route details especially regarding Air Berlin.

In spite of being careful not to actually mention the anti AN forum by name, quite clearly my comments have already been recognised by them as to whom I was referring and struck a nerve with some obscure comments being made towards an AN owner. Still ' throwing dollies out of the pram' springs to mind with that lot !

bratters

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 06:57:28 AM »
An initial check of the greatly increased number of routes suggests that Airnav is proving more accurate FDL.  As one of Airnav's sternest critics regarding routes I never thought I would be saying that. It's early days but looking much better.......

Re the limited number of routes still obviously wrong, is there is any way of communicating these to those concerned?