anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Aircraft not plotting on radar again  (Read 2655 times)

airdata

• Airdata
Aircraft not plotting on radar again
« on: July 11, 2011, 07:41:14 AM »
Hi Airnav

I reported this issue several months ago and it went away for a while but in the last few weeks it's back and occurring everytime an aircraft should first appear on radar.

Basically, the globe (tracking) appears but the aircraft does not plot on the radar.  I can only untick the box "process hardware flights" and then tick the box for those aircraft to appear.  In some cases for inbound aircraft, the plot appears after about 10 minutes.  For outbound flights it may not appear at all.  A screenshot is attached where 3 aircraft show on the list and only one shows on the map.  All the usual checks have been done, i.e. show all aircraft and no flters.  I have also done a complete new fresh install.  Operating system is windows 7 64-bit.

Does anyone else have this issue?
Under the flight path, 5NM from runway 23L threshold at Auckland (NZAA), New Zealand.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Aircraft not plotting on radar again
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 07:46:18 AM »
This has been reported before and under investigation. A fix will be ready for the new version.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and the delay in the new version being able. We are doing our best to get this ready as soon as possible.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

airdata

• Airdata
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 07:47:27 AM »
This has been reported before and under investigation. A fix will be ready for the new version.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and the delay in the new version being able. We are doing our best to get this ready as soon as possible.

Thanks for the quick reply.  Is there any rough timeframe for the fix?
Under the flight path, 5NM from runway 23L threshold at Auckland (NZAA), New Zealand.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 08:03:46 AM »
When the new version is near completion we will give a time frame. We don't want to put pressure on ourselves or excite customers and not live to the time frame until we are certain of a release date.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]