anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: No military aircraft in MyFlights.  (Read 6093 times)

ToxtethOGrady

Re: No military aircraft in MyFlights.
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 01:07:45 AM »
That is the weird thing. I can tell if it is a hit off of the network because it will give it's postion in the notification box plus I usually check it by searching the network list. When I check it, it is in the network list. However when a local alert comes thru it does not show up in the MyFlights list or the log. In my alerts section for Mode-S I have ADF* and AE* set up because these are what most U.S. military aircraft use for their address. It always worked before so that is what is strange. Every once in a while one shows up but most don't. All other alerts for civilian aircraft work just fine. When the alerts come thru I am often sitting right at the computer so I can see it as it happens. I also unchecked the Network tab just as an experiment but the problem still occured.  Thanks to chewycanes for the replies.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2011, 07:35:08 AM »
If this has started to happen recently, backup your data folder and pictures and reinstall. Something may have got corrupted.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

ToxtethOGrady

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2011, 07:02:36 PM »
Just upgraded to RadarBox 3D. Still having the same problem with alerts for military aircraft in MyFlights. Had one flight come thru all the rest didn't. Intrestingly, when I do a search filter with a Mode-S address for example, it comes up blank. However when I put the mouse over where a picture should be it will list a copyright name. If I go to Airliners.net manually and search the registartion number and get photos for that aircraft, I can find the copyright holder who took the picture. On the filter search page it's as if the picture is there but you just can't see it or click it.