anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My Flights Grid  (Read 3604 times)

Wayne

My Flights Grid
« on: March 19, 2008, 05:14:50 PM »
Hi

On the standard My Flights grid I have set up the columns I want to see in there by selecting from the File | Preferences | Grid Visible Columns.

I have chosen Status, Mode-S, Flight ID, Registration, Aircraft, Airline followed by Dist. However, no matter which column I choose to follow Airline, the Airline logo becomes truncated by two or three characters. I would attach a screenshot but this only seems to copy the map and not the grid.

On a completely different topic, I am trying to delete some saved maps within RadarBox but can't seem to do that either. How would this be done ?  If I follow the usual windows directory structure down to the Map directory, the directory is empty but there are five maps shown as saved in the Map | Open/Save menu.

Thanks in anticipation

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: My Flights Grid
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 10:44:06 AM »
Hi

On the standard My Flights grid I have set up the columns I want to see in there by selecting from the File | Preferences | Grid Visible Columns.

I have chosen Status, Mode-S, Flight ID, Registration, Aircraft, Airline followed by Dist. However, no matter which column I choose to follow Airline, the Airline logo becomes truncated by two or three characters. I would attach a screenshot but this only seems to copy the map and not the grid.

On a completely different topic, I am trying to delete some saved maps within RadarBox but can't seem to do that either. How would this be done ?  If I follow the usual windows directory structure down to the Map directory, the directory is empty but there are five maps shown as saved in the Map | Open/Save menu.

Thanks in anticipation

Wayne,

Regarding your first point, looks like a minor bug when certain combinations of data are selected to be shown in the aircraft list.  If you select another additional field such as Hdg or GS, then the logos are not truncated and the extra field doesn't take up too much space.

As for deleting maps, these are in the following directory:

C:\Program Files\AirNav Systems\AirNav RadarBox 2008\Map

Just delete the .ml3 files that you don't want.  Don't delete the default.ml3 as this is the map loaded when RadarBox starts.

If you can't see the ml3 files, you probably have Windows explorer set to hide systems files.  Look at Tools|Folder Options|View and tick the "Show hidden files and folders".
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 10:48:47 AM by Allocator »