AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RAF v Isle of Man  (Read 20536 times)

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
Re: RAF v Isle of Man
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 07:24:32 PM »
So can you send me an email with what the competitor has that we don't so we can implement it in an upgrade?

Roadrunner

• Aviation enthusiast since school visit to Heathrow
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 07:28:40 PM »
So can you send me an email with what the competitor has that we don't so we can implement it in an upgrade?

Mine was an observation,. No I will not as you keep making out you are so clever, you figure it out :-)

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2008, 03:43:50 AM »
:-)

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2008, 08:57:14 AM »
I am sure we can all find things from each of the systems that fits with what we want. I have both machines so use elements from each that I like. No one system has the monopoly on good ideas :-)

It's one thing having good ideas, and a totally different thing to implement them!  I don't bother running my SBS-1 now, as it doesn't give me anything I cant get from RadarBox.

Of course, my SBS-1 is Ethernet capable so I can run the laptop wirelessly in the garden and watch the aircraft via BaseStation with the SBS-1 in the house.  However, I did have to invalidate my guarantee by carry out what Kinetic described as a "hack" and the "butchering" of my SBS-1 to achieve this!

Local wireless networking of RadarBox would be a nice option, but just how many people would want it is questionable.

Choice of what is shown in the aircraft label would be nice though.

Can't think of much else.

Roadrunner

• Aviation enthusiast since school visit to Heathrow
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2008, 09:03:20 AM »
I think it is like anything. Not everyone buys the same make of car, or fridge or etc etc etc.

I like both my machines and I cant choose between them most of the time but if push comes to shove, I like my first-born the most as it has been with me longest - If you know what I mean :-)