anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Reporter emails stop sending after a few days  (Read 10835 times)

Runway 31

Re: Reporter emails stop sending after a few days
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2011, 07:16:37 AM »
Dont know what the problems you are having are caused by but the usual ones to the mode-s forum appear to be geting posted at 00:00 every day.

Alan

chewycanes

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2011, 08:38:35 AM »
Hi
I have it set up to send a report at 00.00 UTC every day and most times it works.
Occasionally it fails and when i go to reporter the file is ready to send and all i have to do is press 'send now'.

Today i had one of the rare occasions where it did not send and no report was visible in reporter so i had to generate 'yesterday entries' and send.

Hope this does not confuse the issue ?

Brian

N9JIG

• ANRB, too many radios and an understanding wife!
    • CARMA, the Chicago Area Radio Monitoring Association
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2011, 08:17:58 PM »
Hi
I have it set up to send a report at 00.00 UTC every day and most times it works.
Occasionally it fails and when i go to reporter the file is ready to send and all i have to do is press 'send now'.

Today i had one of the rare occasions where it did not send and no report was visible in reporter so i had to generate 'yesterday entries' and send.

Hope this does not confuse the issue ?

Brian

I can manually send, my issue (and apparently a few others as well) is that after restarting the software or computer that the Reporter stops sending the 0000UTC reports automatically. I usually get 3 or 4 days then it stops sending.

N9JIG

• ANRB, too many radios and an understanding wife!
    • CARMA, the Chicago Area Radio Monitoring Association
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2011, 03:06:21 AM »
Any more on this issue? It seems to be kind of sporadic these days, sometimes it works as expected and occasionally it doesn't.

One more question if I may: Is there a way to set the preferences so that the application automatically is set to send the data without me having to go in and repopulate the Subject field every time I restart the application or computer?