AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Unable to reinstall 3D  (Read 5310 times)

hanno

Unable to reinstall 3D
« on: April 26, 2011, 05:18:20 PM »
I reloaded Radarbox 3D onto my new computer, but it does not allow me to go to 3D.
I have started the Radarbox 3D with a active internet connection as well.
When I do start up, it ask me if I would like to order the 3D but I already have the 3D version and do not need to pay again for the 3D.
My network subscription however has expired, but I should still be able to see local aircraft in 3D.

I have sent an email to support 3 days ago,but i am still waiting for a reply.I have sent another request.

What must I do to be able to see aircraft in 3D again?

Runway 31

Re: Unable to reinstall 3D
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 05:26:35 PM »
Check your junk mail for a reply sometimes they go in there.

Alan

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 07:17:16 PM »
We don't have a ticket from your Hanno. Either send us a PM with your RB login or via our signature contact us via the ticket system.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

mwomwell

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 01:57:40 PM »
I have exactly the same problem - cannot load 3D function even though I have the correct software - seems a bit poor if you cannot re-install and maintain all of the software functions you have purchased - this software does not appear to be very robust !!!

Chris11

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 02:02:02 PM »
pm Support - due to the google licensing ANRB need to re-activate

hanno

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 03:23:00 PM »
I have sent them a PM with my registration details.
Problem sorted and my 3D is working again.

gazza_TT

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2011, 03:58:44 AM »
I have the same problem at the moment and emailed support today who replied back within a few hours and told me that there is a licence limit to two computers to run 3D so I'm hoping to get this resolved like you did very soon. 

gazza_TT

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2011, 04:46:31 PM »
Received a mail from airnav support and 3D is now working again. Its important to remember that you are limited to a maximum of two computers that can run in 3D mode otherwise the default is to drop to standard mode. A reset of your account by airnav support does the trick.

Pinza

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 07:27:37 PM »
Just changed laptop myself. Upgrading from Vista to Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit). Thought it would be a nightmare - especially as I'd mislaid my password!

Fairplay to AirNav Support - they sorted me out.

Much easier transfer to new computer than I feared - don't be put off upgrading!

mwomwell

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 08:21:39 AM »
Am I doing something wrong or is the AirNav Radar software really poor. I have re-installed the 3D version of the software on a new computer and cannot get the 3D function to work, okay so when the software boots up I get the startup screen with my user login etc. select this and radar box software loads. I then look at my network account information and it states responds 'Pre-created account not yet activated'. Okay so press help button on screen, nothing happens - hmm no help there. Okay, so I select the Help function from one of the tabs on the menu bar, again nothing happens. Next, I close airnav software and try again, at welcome screen I click on the link that says ' Receive a password immediately etc'  - this takes you to the AirNav web page but there is no indication of how to receive a password, even if I needed one - useless. My thought here was that it would address the response received earlier on Pre-created account not activated. This software really is buggy or incomplete, links don't work, take you to places where you just don't know what to do or you just can't adapt for your own purposes - i.e the Quick Link tab - how do you change the list contents, there is no obvious way. I'm beginning to wish that I had bought a Kinetic SBS-1er. I have emailed AirNav twice now on the 3D map function and have still not had the situation resolved, I'm very disappointed with AirNav!!!

Runway 31

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 08:41:03 AM »
Contact them here  [email protected]  To have 3D, Airnav have to do something at their end to activate 3D.  Include your RB login in the content.

BTW sometimes replies are seen as Spam by your ISP or email software and may have been intercepted by them, worth giving a check.

Alan
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 08:48:06 AM by Runway 31 »

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 12:45:49 PM »
mwomwell,

We have checked our support system and we will only ever get one ticket from you on Thursday last week #85109 to which we replied back asking for your RB login id. We haven't had anything back.

If your email is being blocked please PM us your RB login id and serial id which is found on the back of the RadarBox and starts with ANRB and we will sort everything out.

Your account should definitely not say pre-created account not activated if you have already been using it fine before. It sounds like you may be entering the wrong the RB login id.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

mwomwell

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2011, 05:41:29 PM »
I have sent you another email with the information requested.