AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Routes Reversed  (Read 38907 times)

rsgomes

Re: Routes Reversed
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2011, 07:03:43 PM »
In my Radarbox the routes are all wrong. I put in my database TAP1908 as LPFR-LPPT and in Myflight screen appears as LPPT-LPFR. Other example, MON216 is EGKK-LPFR and in my Myflighjt screen appears as EGCC-EGKK.

Runway 31

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2011, 07:09:49 PM »
Grahamteale download and install flightdisplaylight from here http://sites.google.com/site/flightdisplaylite/

This will look out for route updates and will save them into your Navdata.

Rod,

Im afraid that it is going to take a complete software re-write to allow the different Navdata tables to be done seperatly thats why we need to wait on the next version of Radarbox.

Alan

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2011, 07:47:13 PM »
Alan - thanks (and no thanks ;-) for that info.

Rod
Rod

sted

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 08:26:41 AM »
I have some strange route info on some blimps on my radar box just this moment around Frankfurt:

ADR117 - Routing shown: LYPR-EDDM - but has just departed in Frankfurt ?!?!?
DLH4MC - Routing shown: EYVI-EDDF - but has just departed in Frankfurt as well ?!?!?
DLH457 - Routing shown: OMDB-EDDF - but is actually coming from LAX !!!
DLH2J - Routing shown: EDDT-EDDF - but is actually coming from Brussels !!!

All these flight are receive from the network. If I turn off the network the routing information show up correctly from my local data base.

Frank

Canonjohns40D

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2011, 09:02:14 AM »
Yes same here I can't recall seeing one yesterday that was correct. I tried the switching on and off as suggested earlier with limited effect. I am seeing incorrect routes on both Network and my flights? I thought it was me having changed the pc was the problem.

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

Runway 31

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 09:04:10 AM »
Airnav are you out there, lets hear from you.  While some routes are correct, there are some wierd routes showing out there, whats happening to your routes, it cant all be due to the summer timetable coming into effect.

For Myflights, Flight display is sorting a lot of them but even it is having problems with some.

Alan
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 09:07:04 AM by Runway 31 »

orkney

• Database Updater Moderator
    • orkney radarbox screenshot
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2011, 09:23:32 AM »
Hello

There is something Very strange going on with routes here as well. One of the many examples here is KLM601. It is in my Navdata and on the Airnav database as EHAM-KLAX but it showed in myflights however as ZSDP-EHAM!!

Andrew

sted

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2011, 09:32:03 AM »
Yes, the route info problem is older than since the summer timetable change. I am complaining about this since last fall.

Classic example: DLH600 actually running from Frankfurt to Tehran is showing RJBB-EDDF since September 2010 until the recent days. In my local database I have corrected the route info. But when I turn on the network data my local data are ignorred and replace by this annoying crap coming from the airnav server.

Frank

EK01

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2011, 10:29:53 AM »
And the probable response from AN:

'It will be sorted once we have finished dealing with Shiptrax !'

neroon79

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2011, 11:33:49 AM »
And the probable response from AN:

'It will be sorted once we have finished dealing with Shiptrax !'
no further comment needed...
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

sted

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2011, 12:26:25 PM »
There should at least be the possibility to suppress the route information received from the network so that the local (own compiled) database entries would be used for display.

Runway 31

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2011, 12:33:12 PM »
sted,

There is, preferences/radarbox and untick Auto-populate route data.

Alan

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2011, 01:32:30 PM »
Sorry for the late reply.

Seems to be a few issues mentioned in this thread and its hard to put in place whether they are all related.

1.) There has been the changeover to summer schedules so if you been using our data then some of these maybe out of date. We will be doing a refresh of the routes soon so new data will start to be pushed back to you (it downloads when your data on your machine is 6 months out of date)

2.) We have uploaded data from other sources recently to our online database. We will check to see whether this has been corrupted, can you also confirm its new data which is looking strange (the row will a timestamp) ?

3.) The route reversal as you mention was something seen in earlier builds and was fixed so we are bit confused to how this could be appearing again considering it hasn't been mentioned for a long while.

While we don't think the aircraft updates are the cause can the users above who have the issue tell us whether they downloaded the update and whether the issues appeared after it.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2011, 01:57:27 PM »
I've only noticed the route reversal since I did the latest update.

Rod
Rod

GulfTraveller

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2011, 02:33:46 PM »
I have done no update in the past few days when the issue started to appear and, as I indicated before, the reversal and the corruptions are not present in the database I access through the explorer. Hope that helps.